PDA

View Full Version : can someone walk me through bootcamp?

lemonlacerater
09-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Alright so i have a macbook pro and i really want to play gfwl on it. i understand that i need bootcamp but thats it. no one on the entirety of the internet seems to have put up a step by step guide of getting my mac to run gfwl. if someone can please just take a bit write out a step by step guide to help me out then i would be grateful and i will give a code for battlefield 1943 full game, as soon as i have successfully installed and played gfwl. please someone message back soon. thank you

matthewh00
09-17-2011, 04:17 PM
I googled "play gfwl games on mac" and came across this website: http://www.crispygamer.com/columns/2009-07-22/how-to-play-pc-games-on-your-mac.aspx

You may have come across this when searching. I dont own a mac myself so i dont know anything about it. But on the website it states:
Boot Camp's out of beta now and comes standard on most Apple computers.
So if your mac should have bootcamp already.
The website says that bootcamp creates a partition on the hard drive to install windows on the partitioned part.

I believe that if you follow these steps it should let you run windows on your mac and you can play GFWL games on it.

Minty
09-17-2011, 04:24 PM
You just create a partition of like 30gig, install windows on it and from then on when you boot up your Mac you choose whether you want to use the Mac or Windiws partition. Choose the windows one, and it's identical to using a PC, so just follow the normal procedure.