PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Krazie
07-20-2007, 07:01 AM
Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread!

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
04-17-2009, 09:45 PM
The achievements are up:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/ufc-2009-undisputed/achievements/

Posted elsewhere but was locked and not merged...

Just seen the achievements and Im fairly happy with them, it means I will be renting it for sure hopefully on release date but I was a little put off by the online achievements.

I like the sound of the career achievements but as I said, at little put off by the online ones, but boosting them will be likely I guess lol.

Smugu
04-17-2009, 09:53 PM
I wonder why people dislike achievements like win 100 ranked games.. Would it be better to win 100 unranked games? Why? You still need to play the same amount of games (or almost same amount) This blows my mind

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
04-17-2009, 09:59 PM
I wonder why people dislike achievements like win 100 ranked games.. Would it be better to win 100 unranked games? Why? You still need to play the same amount of games (or almost same amount) This blows my mind

I didnt have XBL for around 1-2 years as my Xbox had a bogus connection with the router that couldnt be fixed and then a new router managed to fix it and since then I have disliked them as they are unfair to those without XBL.

I dont mind them but they are also soley for people who own the game rather then those who rent them (Unless from an online site etc).

Il rent it but know I wont have the time to complete the 100 online wins ones etc as Im not restarting my online rental account again just yet.

ImmortalLeoman
04-17-2009, 11:31 PM

I dont mind the 100 games part, as I know I will blow by that number, what I dont like is makeing me do only ranked matches for the achievement. If you could do it in player and ranked I would be fine, for the most part I will be playing with friends. I will still do ranked matches and the achievement will come quicker then most of us think, but now days most games wont let you invite friends to ranked matches.

hklpro
04-18-2009, 02:24 AM
this will be the first game I see myself enjoying the online achievements. I usually hate them. unless, there is some move that can be spammed and if the game plays fair, I love the idea of playing this for a long time.

Jackse7en
04-19-2009, 12:08 PM
Ageed, Im not a fan of online achievements at all and i think many game developers could take the path that was choosen for GOW2 being able to complete multi-achievements online and off is an awesome idea and one that should be implemented across the board. Beside that i think the single player achievements are quite good,

Evol Error
04-20-2009, 03:43 AM
.... So many online Achievements... :\

DeadSoul2004
04-20-2009, 12:34 PM
I love the demo can't wait for the game but the achievement list sucks!

I hate online achievements at the best of times and the list is 50% online

chelmik
04-21-2009, 08:51 PM
i can bet money on secret achievements that they are
- beat current champ in ..... weight
or
-win Ufc title in .... weight.
Ufc got 5 weight classes and we got 5 secret achievements . DUH !!!

surge1
04-21-2009, 09:13 PM
or

they are already posted

and you are wrong

GeezusDylan160
04-21-2009, 09:15 PM
or

You really willing to bet money? K how much, because you are so wrong it hurts, especially considering the list was out on PS3 trophies like a month ago so you can tell what the secret achievements are.:p the secrets are like watch the card girl scenes 15 times, send a mouth piece 3 meters, stuff like that...just random stuff.

Frunkis
04-22-2009, 01:24 AM
Hopefully the netcode doesn't suck. I hate games with tons of online achievements and the online is almost unplayable.

chelmik
04-22-2009, 01:26 AM
those are the trophies for ps3 . right ???? not necessary have to be the same on 360

GeezusDylan160
04-22-2009, 08:28 PM
Trophies and Achievement lists are identical, except that Trophy lists have a Trophy for completing the Trophy list.
Two of my favorites! Bronze TrophyWatch the Octagon Girl cutscene 15 times without skipping it.http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/127/027.jpgWanted: Flying MouthpiecesBronze TrophyMouth piece travels more than 3 meters when knocked out. http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/127/028.jpgUltimate HighlightsBronze TrophyDominate the opponent in all 3 scenes of a replay segment.http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/127/029.jpgUltimate KnockoutBronze TrophyFrom the gassed state, KO an opponent in any mode. http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/127/030.jpgUltimate SubmissionBronze TrophyFrom the gassed state, Submit an opponent in any mode.
those are the secret achievements.

chelmik
04-22-2009, 09:22 PM
that means i would lost my bet money

Midnight Malice
04-23-2009, 11:42 AM
With Yukes being the developer, and ALL the WWE games having pretty bad online I am really hoping they fixed thier bad netcode issue for this game. The chieves look ok, especially considering most online matches will probably only take a few minutes with the max being 15... not too bad.

Jethrow
04-26-2009, 11:38 PM
this will be the first game I see myself enjoying the online achievements. I usually hate them. unless, there is some move that can be spammed and if the game plays fair, I love the idea of playing this for a long time.

ya i'm pretty much the same thinking, dont like online cheeves but this game will be different

OZ aus
04-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Gamerscore, meh... I play for the fun, not for useless gamerscore.

avian
05-01-2009, 05:32 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/803/UPpm5mo=.jpgGold Digger! 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgObtain all the gold medals in a Xbox LIVE Ranked Match Weekly Mission.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/803/UPhH798=.jpgYou really like me! 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgGain a million or more fans in a Xbox LIVE Ranked Match.

Anyone know what they are talking about in these 2 achievements?

GeezusDylan160
05-02-2009, 05:54 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/803/UPpm5mo=.jpgGold Digger! 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgObtain all the gold medals in a Xbox LIVE Ranked Match Weekly Mission.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/803/UPhH798=.jpgYou really like me! 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgGain a million or more fans in a Xbox LIVE Ranked Match.

Anyone know what they are talking about in these 2 achievements?

to be honest, no clue how to get them but I will go on an assumption that Gold Digger has to do with how you win online matches....like let's say there a five gold medals each week in the "Mission" and the first weeks are (just making these up...not to sure what they'll be, just a guess)
1.Win a match in 30 seconds
2.Win with a Kimura
3.Win with a spinning backhand
4.Submit an opponent while your in the gassed state with an omaplata
5.Win with a Flying Knee

You'd have to complete all those finishes in Ranked Matches through out that week.

As for You Really Like Me! I will assume it's kind of like Rock Band, after every performance you gain fans, so the more exciting of a fight you have the more fans you gain. The achievement states it needs to be done in "A Xbox LIVE Ranked Match." Which leads me to believe you need to gain 1 million or more from one fight....so in other words have a really fucking good and exciting fight and you'll gain a lot of fans.

Again these are just my guesses, we'll have to wait until the game comes out in less then three weeks:woop:

EA Shenron
05-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Anyone know if online achievements can be unlocked in player matches ?

GeezusDylan160
05-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Anyone know if online achievements can be unlocked in player matches ?

It says ranked matches in all the online achievements description so I'd assume you can not gain the online achievements via player matches

Thelorn
05-08-2009, 11:49 PM
to be honest, no clue how to get them but I will go on an assumption that Gold Digger has to do with how you win online matches....like let's say there a five gold medals each week in the "Mission" and the first weeks are (just making these up...not to sure what they'll be, just a guess)
2.Win with a Kimura
5.Win with a Flying Knee

You'd have to complete all those finishes in Ranked Matches through out that week.

As for You Really Like Me! I will assume it's kind of like Rock Band, after every performance you gain fans, so the more exciting of a fight you have the more fans you gain. The achievement states it needs to be done in "A Xbox LIVE Ranked Match." Which leads me to believe you need to gain 1 million or more from one fight....so in other words have a really fucking good and exciting fight and you'll gain a lot of fans.

Again these are just my guesses, we'll have to wait until the game comes out in less then three weeks:woop:

Sounds like you could be pretty close.

thefamousamos1987
05-09-2009, 08:28 AM
I never have been a huge fan of online achievements. I like to feel that I am in control of achieving things not left up to the fate of someone else but I am scratching the walls waiting for this game to come. I will play this game online just for the sheer fact that it is an awesome sport and the sole part of this game is competition and I will happily compete in some ranked matches all the while trying to get achievements.:Bounce:

Tzar77
05-12-2009, 03:14 AM

because (as stated earlier) you cant invite friends to ranked matches. it fails right there.
in my case (and im sure many others) i can seem to get a good connection in player matches with most games and i get a shit connection with most games for ranked matches

MakeshiftMinty
05-12-2009, 09:59 AM
2.Win with a Kimura
5.Win with a Flying Knee

As with Thelorn, i think your on the right lines. If you play Street Fighter 4 online you gain medals for doing certain things such as winning with ""% of health bar left. So i think you have to meet certain criteria every week.

As for the fans, winning Ranked matches in Street Fighter gains you battle points so im guessing it maybe some sort of trueskill rank. If you win you gain fans, if you lose you lose fans. The bigger difference between you and your opponent the bigger the change.

EA Shenron
05-14-2009, 11:59 AM
It says ranked matches in all the online achievements description so I'd assume you can not gain the online achievements via player matches

I should have asked an other way : can we invite friends to ranked matches or is it random opponant ?

GeezusDylan160
05-14-2009, 03:58 PM
I should have asked an other way : can we invite friends to ranked matches or is it random opponant ?

Well you might be able to invite people, you can add up to 4 controllers (someone wanna try and figure out what's up with that?:P) by the looks of the demo soo hell, why not add invite your friends as well. But I have a feeling that they might just break it down like this.......

Ranked Match: Randomly selects an opponent with similar skill rating to your own for 1 vs. 1 ranked match

Player Match: Invite friends to face off against you in a 1 vs. 1 player match

Think....Soul Caliber 4 online (WHICH FUCKING SUCKED!) but with more technicality to it

PeRFeCK
05-17-2009, 09:33 PM
anyone know how to get the freaking submission of the night? ive done just about every single one possible, including the flashy ones like flying armbar, i dont get it....im getting annoyed.

GeezusDylan160
05-18-2009, 03:58 PM
anyone know how to get the freaking submission of the night? ive done just about every single one possible, including the flashy ones like flying armbar, i dont get it....im getting annoyed.

Patience is a virtue my friend, I have a question for you, have you been dominating the entire fight and then locked in the submission after imposing your will? If so I highly suggest letting your opponent beat the living shit outta you and then you lock in that submission for the upset victory, if that does not work then just keep trying.

machonach0
05-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Patience is a virtue my friend, I have a question for you, have you been dominating the entire fight and then locked in the submission after imposing your will? If so I highly suggest letting your opponent beat the living shit outta you and then you lock in that submission for the upset victory, if that does not work then just keep trying.

Dude I was going to say the same thing. Ha

GeezusDylan160
05-18-2009, 06:25 PM
Dude I was going to say the same thing. Ha

I guess great minds think a like :):p

PeRFeCK
05-18-2009, 10:42 PM
good point, i was doing that for fight of the night, or something similar. the issue at hand is you need to get the opponents stamina down so u can even do a submission. so i was working tons of low leg kicks, but ill try to work that idea. thanks for the idea sirs

machonach0
05-18-2009, 11:39 PM
Well they lose a pretty decent amount of stamina if they miss big shots. So just flick the left stick back to duck high kicks and stuff to make him lose stamina. But also let him beat you up a lot.

Big Ralph58
05-19-2009, 12:01 AM
The easiest achievement I have gotten was the "World Class Grappler" I got it with BJ Penn vs. Rich Clementi. I know it wasn't even a matchup that would ever happen but BJ has superior sub skills and Clementi def Sub sux ass at 48 so I gave it a shot and it only took three subs to finish him.

GeezusDylan160
05-19-2009, 12:27 AM
Well they lose a pretty decent amount of stamina if they miss big shots. So just flick the left stick back to duck high kicks and stuff to make him lose stamina. But also let him beat you up a lot.

If i'm not mistaken working the clinch, countering to takedowns (as they throw a punch flick RS forward or something along those lines, I forget lol) and even just plain takedowns do a good toll to your opponents stamina. Try some of that nifty stuff

Thelorn
05-19-2009, 01:17 AM
GeezusDylan160 send me a friend invite so we can have some friendly games. I can't seem to get yours to work, I tried with a L and a I.

GeezusDylan160
05-19-2009, 01:32 AM
GeezusDylan160 send me a friend invite so we can have some friendly games. I can't seem to get yours to work, I tried with a L and a I.

try no spaces? Whats your gamertag again, totally forgot lol...or maybe you never told me :P

Swaggatron83
05-22-2009, 09:28 AM
Lag in this game is horrible... I know it will prevent me from getting some online achievements.

thegomez
05-22-2009, 06:15 PM
I'm 12 - 0 in my career and I recently won the Light Heavyweight title. If I retire myself will I get the achievement for retiring with the belt and being undefeated? Or do I have to go through all 35 matches?

PeRFeCK
05-22-2009, 08:26 PM
dont know, u can try it and let us know, nobody else is man enough to yet :D

Nlkuysdf
05-23-2009, 11:30 AM
just wanted to double check with yall, for the trophy collector achievement do i only need 1 of each sub, ko, and fight of the night, or do i need 5 of each as there are 5 slots in the trophy case?

PeRFeCK
05-23-2009, 01:59 PM
theres actually 10 of each slot. im pretty sure theres no way they would make us get 37 trophies...so 1 of each should be fine

GeezusDylan160
05-23-2009, 05:57 PM
theres actually 10 of each slot. im pretty sure theres no way they would make us get 37 trophies...so 1 of each should be fine

MachoNacho has the achievement for trophy collector so I suggest you guys PM and ask him :p

Scar Tissue77
05-23-2009, 10:05 PM
i am having trouble getting the achievement for submitting your opponent while you are gassed.....on the guide it said you can do it with two controllers but i tried that 5 times and every time i didnt get it....im guessing it has to be against the CPU

any tips on how to do it without knocking your opponent out or TKO'ing him

zZz Insane zZz
05-24-2009, 07:04 AM
Has Anyone had problems unlocking the "O0h, in ya face!" ach.? Im certain ive had knock outs in many suggested ways and nothing. Just wondering if im missing some small detail. plz help

MATT3969
05-25-2009, 01:53 AM
1 HIT KO:

Ok, create a fighter with max strengh, max kick offence, and max strike offense, and make sure he has muay thai and wrestling. Have a friend create a fighter with the weakest attributes possible. Ok, now once you guys finally manage to get a ranked match going on, slam your opponent multiple times untill ge gets rocked, then get up as fast as you can and take a step back, then use a muay thai knee and boooom 1 hit KO.

wilson1874
05-27-2009, 12:11 AM
How do you get Undisputed Champion achievement? Just beat all the fighters?

Skaos
05-31-2009, 01:04 AM
How do you get Undisputed Champion achievement? Just beat all the fighters?

No, you win a title in any weight class in career. Easy peasy!

i am having trouble getting the achievement for submitting your opponent while you are gassed.....on the guide it said you can do it with two controllers but i tried that 5 times and every time i didnt get it....im guessing it has to be against the CPU

any tips on how to do it without knocking your opponent out or TKO'ing him

Do this with a boosting partner. Both of you stand centre ring and punch each other (X & Y). Also put the energy bars on from the option menu and watch as your yellow health drops low. Just punch, don't do combos just punch. Then, when they are both low (like a cm length), the person requiring it go in for the submission. The submission keeps your gassing on because you are exerting pressure. Voila!

NOTE: DO NOT use the LS at all otherwise you will knock your opponent out lol. I did this, it was annoying!

Takamura Bear
06-04-2009, 11:01 PM
For the Trophy Collector achievement do you have to get all trophies in one career or can you get the ones you missed out on in another?

I obtained all the trophies other than the striking and grappling trophies (about 30 points away -_-) but my career was about to end so I couldn't get them in time.

When I start a new career (with new CAF) and manage to get the required ones, will the achivement pop up or do I have to obtain them all again?

Anyone?

RTB xYOGIBEARx
06-07-2009, 03:29 AM
Guys for Roster Run Through do the fighters like "Punk Ass" and "Mask" count?

Skaos
06-09-2009, 07:45 PM
For the Trophy Collector achievement do you have to get all trophies in one career or can you get the ones you missed out on in another?

I obtained all the trophies other than the striking and grappling trophies (about 30 points away -_-) but my career was about to end so I couldn't get them in time.

When I start a new career (with new CAF) and manage to get the required ones, will the achivement pop up or do I have to obtain them all again?

Anyone?

Has to be done in one career dude. I did it and missed out on the technique trophies. However, it meant I knew what to do next time so I started another career and nailed all the trophies in one go. It only took four hours the second time around.

Guys for Roster Run Through do the fighters like "Punk Ass" and "Mask" count?

No, I didn't fight Punk Ass and still unlocked it.

Kahler Hahn
06-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Is there any way to get more fans online?

I got about 79000 and somehow now i only get 4500 MAX in a fight...

Beastmode
06-14-2009, 07:09 PM
I've figured out the gold medal for one hit attack!!!

You can use clinch throws such as the trip to drain your opponents stamina. If you are boosting have you partner make a 1 fighter in all catergories. Proceed to trip him until he is rocked. At this point immediately let him up and trip him 2 more times until his energy is completely drained. One strike to the stomach with your opponents energy completely drained and the ref will stop the fight.

Credit to GT: SafeFriend for the info!!!!

If you need any help contact me or send a Friend Request I'll be glad to help!!!!!

KILLER KLOWN XL
06-15-2009, 07:09 AM
u are so right it would be better if u could get an achievement by playing 15 to 30 ranked matches and unranked matches nobody wanna play the same game online for that long plus playing with ppl online sux most times when i try playing with other people they act like *** holes online its better playing with friends who you know are just playing a single game when u play with ppl u dnt know it sux they talk so much trash its not even funny makes the game play crap but game makers dont care they just want ur $$$$$$$$$$ they need to listen to the ppl

Midnight Malice
06-15-2009, 07:25 AM
^^^ wow I think I just popped a blood vessel in my head reading that.

WhySoSerious831
08-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Question about boosting.

I tried playing this online. The mix of quitters and lag make it impossible. Much rather just have friends over in person. Which means if I want to 1000 this, I gotta boost.

So, if I start off as the punching bag for the partner to get their 100 wins and level 50, does this then make it harder for me to do the same? Like if I lose all those fights can I not get level 50 or the million fans? Cause I know I boosted TNA iMPACT! and having even ONE loss on the submission board made the champ ranking nearly impossible to do.

J O 12 D
08-11-2009, 02:25 AM
So, if I start off as the punching bag for the partner to get their 100 wins and level 50, does this then make it harder for me to do the same?

No it doesn't affect whether you can get achievements if you boost, getting to level 50 will take more than 100 boosted matches though unless you get nearly every medal you can.

Oddish
08-17-2009, 08:42 PM
There's no mention of difficulty in any of the achievement descriptions but just to be on the safe side: can I unlock all the achievements on the lowest difficulty setting?

eXo Arthur
09-30-2009, 09:53 PM
Does anyone know about how long it takes to get the "Roster Run-through" achievement? I am thinking about sitting down on a Sunday when I have nothing to do and knocking it out in one go.

Gladiator857
10-02-2009, 05:06 PM
submission of the night in this game is retarded i have a lightweight fighter and i have level 3 bjj finished and i am submitting people left and right with flying armbars triangle chokes i have even tried countering his punch while he is in my guard with the armbar or triangle choke and still no submission of the night but yet you look to see who has submission of the night and it goes to someone like rampage jackson WTF!!??

Hakudoushi
10-30-2009, 07:04 AM
I hear submission of the night is almost guaranteed if you pick a wrestler, slam the opponent until he has no stamina, and then go for the sub. Can't use any strikes and is better to do early on. I haven't tried it yet but someone was telling me he was 6/6 with that strategy. Hope that helps.

VDarkNightMareV
11-22-2009, 03:42 AM
looking for some1 2 help me get 100 wins if u help me ill help u add me or message me

E$$ BEE
03-20-2010, 02:24 AM
I am also looking for someone to help me, only about 10 to 15 fight at the most but :)

narvdude
07-22-2010, 05:59 PM
Level 50:

Fastest way to rank up is to find a boosting partner, create fighters - one weak one strong kicks! Then let the weak one exhaust is stamina by punching then run across and knee him in the head! This will earn you 300 point medal for 'one hit k.o'

I realise this is the same method to help you for 'Gold Digger' (totally glitched btw) but by using this method you will level up every fight, if not every other fight!

Hope this helps some, if not all!! *credit and thanks to zippyhall*

Easy now

Unh0ly bLinD
07-22-2010, 06:15 PM
If it doesn't say a difficulty it does not matter :-D

RossDog
08-22-2010, 04:38 PM
Need Help for Boosting online ach

Msg Me

Gamertag:Rossdog12