PDA

View Full Version : multi union wont unlock

Masterfuljk23
09-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Ive played as all the teams twice but have rest the teams after i changed england faster is this going to afect my progress on the 100 games

diabloaryan
09-15-2011, 11:56 AM
im having the same bad luck, i have played through twice with every team but hasnt unlocked( multi union ) every guide is telling me the same thing but wont pop???? isit glitched???. what does it mean lead profile? just my gamer tag yeah, also alotta my teams were edited and i played some diff matches with diff stats ie, 10 min on hard and some on 5 min easy. does this effect?? guides thus far r shite.

stretters87
09-18-2011, 09:42 PM
Mine hasn't unlocked either. I have won as all teams but across World Cup, Tour and Test modes. Maybe they have to all be done in the same mode?

stretters87
09-19-2011, 05:20 PM
I have unlocked mine now. Don't know if it will work for everyone but here is what I did. I looked at the warm up tours and noticed that one of them didn't have a check next to it to show I had completed it even though I had unlocked the achievement for beating all tours on hard. I knew who I had played as on that tour so I simply won a test as them against Namibia and multi union unlocked at the end of the game.

As I said I don't know if this will work for other people but maybe have a look and if it doesn't show as being completed and you know who you played as just try a test with them.

napoearth
07-25-2012, 01:14 PM
I played as everybody in the Test mode and had no problems.