PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Caddie!

janus2202
09-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Where is the button that allows you to beat the caddie to death with the three-iron?
I know :bbut: is to Disable Caddie. I don't want to disable him, I want to actually kill him.

daneel1954
09-12-2011, 09:09 PM
You can't kill him. He's the boss's nephew. (How else could he have gotten the job?)

strong360
09-24-2011, 09:13 AM
Where is the button that allows you to beat the caddie to death with the three-iron?
I know :bbut: is to Disable Caddie. I don't want to disable him, I want to actually kill him.

LOL! If you find the button, please share!!

Bud20078
10-13-2011, 06:18 PM

I would love to kill this dumb ass caddie too!
Sitting on the green & I line up my putt & of course, I miss.
Takes me 3 tries to sink a putt without that dumb circle to help line up a shot. After I miss the hole the 3rd time, he FINALLY gives that dumb little circle to help me line up my putt. What a moron!!

Hopefully when the next Tiger Woods game comes out, EA Sports gives us a Caddie with brains!

danny.grewe
11-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Can you really turn Caddie Mode off? Ive tried but havent had any luck

Lava Tonsil
11-07-2011, 07:05 PM
^ No there's no way to get rid of him. The disable caddie option lasts ONE SHOT. Pointless!
Complete game crippler for me, i've been playing this series since 2005 and this is the worst thing to happen to it.
I know how to play, i don't need some slow thinking wrong shot picking annoying voiced pleb to assist. Why you can't turn him off i just don't know.