PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to unlock the "Every Man" achievement

acdougla17
09-15-2011, 04:08 AM
Every Man 20G
Play as every skater position while completing EA SPORTS™ Hockey League matches

If anyone figures out how to unlock it, please post. Me and 1 other guy have played 2 games as EACH skater position and it is yet to unlock. These were not DNF's so thats not the issues. Am I just reading the description wrong and it actually means to play a Club games with 5 human skaters?

Smugu
09-15-2011, 08:19 AM
Have you unlocked the goalie one? I dont know why this one isnt working for you

texameradian
09-15-2011, 09:57 AM
I am pretty sure you have to be apart of a team with all positions filled.

Eiserner Juppie
09-15-2011, 10:14 AM
I got problems with this one too. I unlocked the "Be a Goalie"-Achievement but I didn't get this one. I played on every position in my club. My club mates have the same problem. They played on every postion but didn't get the achievement.

texameradian
09-15-2011, 10:21 AM
I guess it could be a glitched achievement until they fix it.

FlusterSF
09-15-2011, 04:57 PM
I suddenly got this after playing RD even though I had played some 30 matches in that position already. So I guess it's random and you just need to keep playing.

neo consumer
09-15-2011, 06:19 PM
You have to do it in one sitting. C, RW, LW and any D.

Purple Hooter
09-15-2011, 06:53 PM
No, throughout your club games, you have to play every skater position:

C, RW, LW, RD, LD, and Goalie.

You can also boost this with another club if you search for them by club name. The game will be unranked, but you can get a few achievements such as this one.

You can also get the natural hat-trick achievement as well the as OT winner in these club matches. I helped a few friends of mine do this because they do not play OTP and I wanted to help them get their cheevos.

Eiserner Juppie
09-15-2011, 07:44 PM
I got it an hour ago. I played right defender and after the game I got the achievement.
The same happened to my team mate. He played the right defender as well (definately not for the first time) and after the game he got it.
Seems to be glitched.

texameradian
09-15-2011, 09:03 PM
How were you able to get it this time? Any tips?