PDA

View Full Version : Alll Weapons Checklist for the Weapon Master Achievement

GODLancelot
09-15-2011, 04:10 AM
HI guys I started this thread so we can post the weapons. I will post the most common and a place they can be picked up. An the non-common where they exactly are.

Weapons v1.0
COMMON
Machete Tomb when you are following the student. In the room where she is is behind an altar with a body to the right. OR Zombie-in-mourning when dead
Survival Knife Before “interacting” with the 1st zombie to the left
Brass Knucles ACT 3 To the right of the door that needs power OR ACT 3 After the bathroom to the right of the metal door.
Golden Knucles Act 10-1. Leave the second room end get out. walk over to the other side and there are the golden knuckles on the right side of the table.
Iron Pipe ACT 3 After you get out of the crypt, right in front of you near the fire(where the ballerinas where)
Knife arm when confronted with Knife Arm bearers attack the arm until it falls off then pick up
Scalpel After the survivor dies with the guillotine, to the left there is a door, in there to the left.
Icesaw After the survivor dies with the guillotine, second room. In the middle of the room OR Cook-Zombies when killed
Volatile Test Tube x7 ACT 3 The room after the spinning blades, inside a box to the left of the water OR ACT 3 When looking for power for the door, 2 of them in the shelves in the room with all the red boxes
Creature Gloves ACT 3 Inside a door with an electric handle you must turn off
Giant Tongs Act 3 At the beginning Scene?(ESCAPE WITH YOUR LIFE) to the left of the door.
Vase Act 3 At the beginning Scene?(ESCAPE WITH YOUR LIFE) I front of the door.
Fireplace Pocker In front of Fireplaces Act 3 In the place Ernst takes Jane (English Woman)
Meat Hammer Act 3 After Jane is taken in the first fridge to the left
Shock Knuckles Act 3 In the red room with the fireplace in the second drawer
Stun Batton Act 3 In the middle of the room with spikes, the first box behind spikes that comes from the floor
Chainsaw Act 3 after you turned the power on to open the door. Go down the ladder behind the generator, turn left and at the end right next to the Spitter on the ground. Thanks L0cke89
Golden Tube Act 3 In the bedrooms. Inside a gabinet in the master bedroom
Silver Hatchet Act 3 in the Caves before the ballerinas and in the fight with ballerinas are 2 more
Golden Hatchet Act 5 before you cross the water.
Acid Pump Act 4 when you start go towards the banshee behind her there is a room with the acid pump
Power Saw Arm Act 4 in the Cortyard There are mosters with these
Creature Claw Act 4 in the Cortyard There are mosters with these
Shears Act 4 in the Courtyard If you are in the fountain looking towards the main entrance of the mansion to the left there is a breakable box on top of another one. It is inside the box
Meat Mincer Act 4 While looking for mandog's heart in crate while hitting lever to realease zombie with the dog guys heart Thanks True Irishblood
Katana Act 4 Scene 2 After you help mandog Go to the other side of the pool of blood, go up the stairs and to the left. On the box is the katana
Bone Crusher Act 4 In the room with the boss fight (pair of Puppets)
Morning Star Act 4 After you get Azoth (tower) In the middle of the room full of puppets
Powerdrill Act 5 Behind car when leading kate out through woods Thanks True Irishblood
Bone Shears- Act5 Scene 2 behind a box near one the towers thanks CoffeyBreak
Katara- Act4 in the round room (2nd visit before the fight with Ernst), they are in the last cell (closed trunk) along with a corpse and detective tape thanks CoffeyBreak
Reaper Scythe- Act7 first hallway of blood after the train sequence thanks CoffeyBreak
Chainsaw-Act7 third hallway of blood, backstep to wall and it is on the right thanks CoffeyBreak
Bloody Chainsaw Act 3
Bloody bat Act 10 Chapter 3

GODLancelot
09-15-2011, 04:11 AM
OK bear with me I will divide it in common and rare (just 1 or 2 in the whole game) i.e. Ernst chain, Sword that are in Act 10
But for now that are all I have.

GODLancelot
09-15-2011, 04:11 AM
JIC I need it to expand and edit.

MachineAres
09-15-2011, 02:58 PM
See, I know for a fact I got all these plus the Ernst chains and sword from level 10, yet I don't have the achievement. Maybe you have to get to a save point after picking each one up without dying or something? Though I'm pretty sure I also did that, if I remember correctly. Dunno if anyone knows more about that.

True IrishBlood
09-15-2011, 03:18 PM
you left off powerdrill (Behind car when leading kate out through woods)
and meat mincer in crate during friend or foe act while hitting lever to realease zombie with the dog guys heart

L0cke89
09-15-2011, 03:57 PM
What's with the CHAINSAW?

You can get it as soon as Act III after you turned the power on to open the door. Go down the ladder behind the generator, turn left and at the ende right next to the Spitter on the ground.

Wouldn't recommend to bring it back up though as you will fight many Zombies with metalic parts :/

Santa 8aby
09-15-2011, 05:57 PM
See, I know for a fact I got all these plus the Ernst chains and sword from level 10, yet I don't have the achievement. Maybe you have to get to a save point after picking each one up without dying or something? Though I'm pretty sure I also did that, if I remember correctly. Dunno if anyone knows more about that.
I'm in the same boat as you, I don't know which weapon(s) I'm missing, because I believe I picked all of those up, and more. :confused:

I'll be grateful to find it, since it's the last achievement I need. Anyone want to throw out some suggestions, such as often missed or rare items, that would be great! :)

CoffeyBreak
09-15-2011, 06:19 PM
thank you guys for alerting me to the Katana which I missed near that pool of blood, and the sword in Act 10... I was playing through again on "Torture" hoping that I would happen across another weapon.
During my "torture" playthrough, I did happen across the creature gloves which I missed the first time around (though I did make it into that room).
Don't forget about the silver and golden versions of knuckles and hatchet... keep looking in cabinets and breaking barrels/boxes

CoffeyBreak
09-15-2011, 06:24 PM
also missing scalpels from Act 3 I believe...

Santa 8aby
09-15-2011, 06:46 PM
thank you guys for alerting me to the Katana which I missed near that pool of blood, and the sword in Act 10... I was playing through again on "Torture" hoping that I would happen across another weapon.
During my "torture" playthrough, I did happen across the creature gloves which I missed the first time around (though I did make it into that room).
Don't forget about the silver and golden versions of knuckles and hatchet... keep looking in cabinets and breaking barrels/boxes
Maybe it's the gold or silver knuckles I'm missing. Any ideas as to their locations?

CoffeyBreak
09-15-2011, 07:42 PM
I forget what Act it is but the golden knuckles are in a barrel... You walk in the room and have to duck under darts, once that is over destroy the five barrels in the room and you will find them. Very tight room... if I get to that part again then I will post exacts

Santa 8aby
09-15-2011, 07:45 PM
I forget what Act it is but the golden knuckles are in a barrel... You walk in the room and have to duck under darts, once that is over destroy the five barrels in the room and you will find them. Very tight room... if I get to that part again then I will post exacts
I remember a darts room, is it sort of L-shaped and it has spikes on the wall? Does it have a wheel to turn near a set of bars? I don't remember any barrels there and that's the only room I can remember ducking under darts.

I suppose I'm just trying to narrow it down so I don't have to play through the game a 4th time. It's a rental, and it's due back Saturday, hence my hurry. Also, any info on silver knuckles would be wonderful as well.

Thanks again.

CoffeyBreak
09-15-2011, 08:45 PM
On "Torture" playthrough, I found Katara blades (think Voldo from Soul Blade/Caliber) in the cell at the end during Act IV Friend or Foe. The cell also has a detective tape and corpse in it. Still no achievement though...

CoffeyBreak
09-15-2011, 09:16 PM
It is not the room you described though I believe it is near that room... there are a bunch of rooms in a row on either side... the plot and monsters try to push you along, this door doesn't open itself... It was during the "No Mercy" playthrough and I can't tell if some of the item placement is difficulty adjusted or slightly randomized... I don't have the achievement yet either :-(.

The silver knuckles I don't remember finding in a specific spot... they seem to be like the silver hatchet and golden hatchet in their occurrence

L0cke89
09-15-2011, 09:24 PM
There is also a GOLDEN HATCHET. I think you can get it first on Act 5 before you cross the water. It's to the left. I hope this is correct.

Santa 8aby
09-15-2011, 10:13 PM
It is not the room you described though I believe it is near that room... there are a bunch of rooms in a row on either side... the plot and monsters try to push you along, this door doesn't open itself... It was during the "No Mercy" playthrough and I can't tell if some of the item placement is difficulty adjusted or slightly randomized... I don't have the achievement yet either :-(.

The silver knuckles I don't remember finding in a specific spot... they seem to be like the silver hatchet and golden hatchet in their occurrence
I hate to be an incessant nuisance, but can you recall approximately which act/scene it is in? Now, that you describe it, it's not ringing any bells and it should, being that I played through it 3 times in the last 3 days. I only remember going through 1 door and ducking darts. :(

Again, thanks for your info and patience.

CoffeyBreak
09-15-2011, 10:50 PM
I hate to be an incessant nuisance, but can you recall approximately which act/scene it is in? Now, that you describe it, it's not ringing any bells and it should, being that I played through it 3 times in the last 3 days. I only remember going through 1 door and ducking darts. :(

Again, thanks for your info and patience.
i will be playing through on Humane in order to get missing tarot cards and tapes so I will comment when I get there... may not be until tomorrow though (gotta go pickup the wife from the train station)

L0cke89
09-16-2011, 12:14 AM
Fuck, I think I missed the silver knuckles, since I didn't know they also had more version of it :/

The golden one is in act 10-1. Leave the second room end get out. walk over to the other side and there are the golden knuckles on the right side of the table.

Can someone pls give me information on the silver knuckles? I will start no mercy tomorrow and keep an eye out for the knuckles but I would love to the the achievement right away.

Santa 8aby
09-16-2011, 12:32 AM
Fuck, I think I missed the silver knuckles, since I didn't know they also had more version of it :/

The golden one is in act 10-1. Leave the second room end get out. walk over to the other side and there are the golden knuckles on the right side of the table.

Can someone pls give me information on the silver knuckles? I will start no mercy tomorrow and keep an eye out for the knuckles but I would love to the the achievement right away.
Thanks a million! This did it for me. All I needed was the gold knuckles. I wish I could help you, but I don't recall seeing the silver knuckles. Thanks again.

CoffeyBreak
09-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Bone Shears- Act5 Scene 2 behind a box near one the towers
Katara- Act4 in the round room (2nd visit before the fight with Ernst), they are in the last cell (closed trunk) along with a corpse and detective tape
Reaper Scythe- Act7 first hallway of blood after the train sequence
Chainsaw-Act7 third hallway of blood, backstep to wall and it is on the right

I already got the Chainsaw early in the game in that room with the spikes but for some reason the Chainsaw in Act7 unlocked the achievement for me... Not sure what is up with the requirements for Weapon Master but I got it!

litepink
09-17-2011, 06:27 PM
I don't think there are silver knuckles to be honest, since no one remembers where they were (including me).

As for the chainsaw confusion, I think you NEED both chainsaws, as the first one in Act 3 is a "bloody chainsaw" whereas the one in Act 7 is simply a "chainsaw".

Thanks for the tip on the drill, it's the only one I needed! Now on to tapes and cards = /

STONEDoutNINJA
09-18-2011, 05:56 AM
i found a bloody bat in act 5 on the hood of the 2nd car when kate is following u

litepink
09-18-2011, 06:50 AM
i found a bloody bat in act 5 on the hood of the 2nd car when kate is following u

Didn't notice it wasn't in the list, nice.

Another real easy place to find this is in the beginning of 10-3. I think there is only a "bloody" version of the bat, unlike the chainsaw.

blrogrl808
09-18-2011, 06:50 PM
What is the sword that everyone is talking about in Act 10?

Edit: Nevermind, it was in Act 10-3.

HQC
09-20-2011, 05:55 AM
Thanks so much for this guide. I was missing the Golden Knuckles in order to earn the achievement. During 10-1, I always went for the Creature Gloves from the mantle outside. The Golden Knuckles are really good weapons, by the way.

xCH4PM4Nx
09-23-2011, 06:51 PM
hmmm, im having trouble getting this to unlock, i double checked everything on this list besides the silver knuckles and electric knuckles ( i have shock knuckles ) because it doesnt say where to find them or if they even exist. Any suggestions?

xCH4PM4Nx
09-23-2011, 07:52 PM
I got it! I ended up needing the gold knuckles, i thought i got them already but it was the gold hatchet i was thinking of in Act 10. DOH! =) Thanks so much for this guide!

PianoNE0
10-04-2011, 06:44 AM
Hi, I need this achievement, I have a question, where I can find silver knucles and knucles electric. thanks

regards