best decks for two headed giant

White and Blue is a good combo.

White works to get the Stoneforge Mystic to draw the Sword or the Argentum while blue plays illusions and counters.

Sower of Temptation/Outfitter/Stoneforge are all great creatures to Repulse back.

Time Warp to gain that extra turn to get that creature attacking with Armor in time, or to get a double attack in with equipped creatures.

This is the combo my friend and I use a lot.

I didn't unlocked the new decks fully (although the new black seems pretty good because the discards hurting every deck badly) but imho the Blue and Blue/Green is still the best bet against anyone.

Blue:

- Counterspell

- Cheap illusion creatures

- Can draw

- Evacuation / Bribery / Time Warp

Blue / Green:

- Fast as hell land deploy

- Simic Sky Swallower is still the best creature

- Lorthos the Tidemaker shut down 2 decks forever

- Can draw / can steal

- Eldrazis / Mass Polymorph / Rite of Replication

Sidenote: I don't mean to offend anyone but I think white is the worst deck. Waiting for Stoneforge Mystic (1) and Argentum Armor (1)(because otherwise it's almost impossible to win) is very risky and even if you got them your deck don't even have a hexproof creature. My friend and me managed to win a couple of times with white decks (even with two) but it was pure luck.

Any double deck combination is cheap and unfairly strong against people playing two different decks especially now that you can't simply refuse to play a team with double decks. Every double deck combination also has a double deck combination it's weak against since while you maximize the benefits, you also enhance your weaknesses.

Double Decks especially double Jace/Elves/Burn is cheap! Usually played by teams people looking to get a win since they couldn't win fairly using different combinations.

Edited by Shinobi273

I'm going with double GW as my vote, I rarely lose out of soooooooooo many matches.

If played right it's brutal to play against.

I believe I already made a thread about it but I no longer play White/Blue with my friend - it's nothing compared to dual GW.

I also enjoy playing double elves with my all green elf deck mixed with my friends green/black elf deck.

Double Auras will be my next vote.

I should note that double auras could very well be the cheapest and best combo cuz both have creatures most likely and then auras to trade back n forth.

With the Hexproof out early and juiced up, usually its game over.

• 1 month later...

Double colors are not really sportsmanlike. The community in player matches pretty much agrees because no one does it even though you could smoke almost anything, especially with dual auramancer, liliana, or to a lesser degree ancient depths.

I like to use the blue deck rigged for counters and returning creatures. I trim it down to 60 cards and take out all the illusions that aren't unblockable. My partner will run auramancer, liliana, ancient depths. Usually liliana though.

If I'm not playing blue, we also do auramancer and soldier. My soldier deck has the angels and cheap soldiers with no abilities removed. It's an attempt to make it faster and not make me draw cannon fodder to get to equipment or equipment using creatures.

The counter deck is a good all-around deck to play and can be good with cloudburst if you play against the same opponent a lot and need to change it up.