PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 12 cheap?

djrapperz
09-15-2011, 04:49 PM
Just wondering does anyone know if fifa 12 will be on offer again from asda tesco etc

mptuk
09-15-2011, 04:55 PM
some people have mentioned it could be 24 maybe in asda... but ive pre-ordered mine from shopto i think its about 39 but i did choose the special edition with the 18 packs free..

romanzad
09-15-2011, 04:59 PM
some people have mentioned it could be 24 maybe in asda... but ive pre-ordered mine from shopto i think its about 39 but i did choose the special edition with the 18 packs free..

with shopto as well you might even get it wednesday or defiantly thursday, and with free gold packs every month.

djrapperz
09-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Im not bothered if i pay the full price but if u can get it cheaper u might as well lol.

I will be getting special edition to

mptuk
09-15-2011, 05:09 PM
yeah i jumped at the chance for those free packs even though there might be a chance the cards wont be that great but then you could sell them or trade etc.

Morbido
09-15-2011, 05:54 PM
with shopto as well you might even get it wednesday or defiantly thursday, and with free gold packs every month.

Never used shopto before. You defo get it at least one day early?

Oliv3rP
09-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Never used shopto before. You defo get it at least one day early?

NEVER expect anything early, especially pre-orders

the amount of people ive seen on here make threads expressing anger and disgust and not getting a game before it is even out is phenominal

mptuk
09-15-2011, 06:24 PM
i got fifa11 3 days early from shopto,never had anything late but mainly games have come a day early must be the lucky one.

JustMyReactionz
09-15-2011, 08:11 PM
I will be getting from asda as its just round the corner from me. so it will be nice if its cheap again. But i'm not really bothered if its full price because its defo worth it.

LThompson6
09-15-2011, 08:43 PM
Anyone know if gamestation will be selling the ultimate edition at midnight instore or if anywhere else will be selling the special edition at midnight?

Oliv3rP
09-15-2011, 09:51 PM
asda for me, i work in the warehouse so i might try and sneak one out early :P

romanzad
09-15-2011, 10:43 PM
NEVER expect anything early, especially pre-orders

the amount of people ive seen on here make threads expressing anger and disgust and not getting a game before it is even out is phenominal

This is true, I personally have used shopto for about a year now and from about 25 orders I received all but 2 two days early and only 1 on release day. But i only really like getting games earlier as I work away at weekends so I actually get to play it for a few days around release date!!

But nevertheless no matter how good shopto are at dispatching goods it's the courier that has to get it to you so I guess you can never vouch to get it earlier!

Maynard EFC93
09-16-2011, 11:50 AM
Anyone know if gamestation will be selling the ultimate edition at midnight instore or if anywhere else will be selling the special edition at midnight?

The gamestation near me is doing a midnight release on both the Normal and Special edition.

pay nothing to reserve the standard one or a fiver to reserve the special edition, The 5 then comes off the price when you pick it up.

So my guess is most Gamestations are doing this? But you'd have to check your local store to be sure :)

LThompson6
09-16-2011, 02:42 PM
Thanks, when you say special edition at gamestation do u mean ultimate edition?

Morbido
09-16-2011, 04:06 PM
How many editions are there? And whats the difference I.E. Price, stuff you get etc

Edit - Cant find the ultimate edition anywhere. Its not on Play, Amazon or Shopto. Search engine on Shopto sucks. Typed in Fifa12 Ultimate edition and the first thing that popped up was GoW3

joshmoore1
09-16-2011, 05:19 PM
I ordered mine today from tesco for 35 :). but the wont take the money out of my account untill the 30th :D. But they sent me a email saying if the sell the game for 25 they will only take out 25 instead of the 35 :). So its a good offer :).

Howie B 00
09-22-2011, 09:34 PM
after reading the above, I've also decided to go with shopto! I've had it pre-ordered at Sainsburys for awhile now, but not sure if its the SE and knowing Sainsburys, they'll probably make U spend in-store to get it reduced like GOW 3?

Maynard EFC93
09-23-2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks, when you say special edition at gamestation do u mean ultimate edition?

No mate just the normal Special edition :)

djrapperz
09-23-2011, 07:02 PM
I ordered mine today from tesco for 35 :). but the wont take the money out of my account untill the 30th :D. But they sent me a email saying if the sell the game for 25 they will only take out 25 instead of the 35 :). So its a good offer :).

Any chance u can send me the link and is it the ultimate edition