PDA

View Full Version : Kinzie Kensington is voiced by Lindsay Lohan?

CrAzYnEsS
09-15-2011, 07:12 PM
In this Gamespot Hands on preview article, they mention at one point, that Kinzie Kensington is voiced by Lindsay Lohan.:eek:

http://www.gamespot.com/events/tgs-2011/story.html?sid=6334707&tag=updates;editor;all;title;1&pid=954853

No wonder the character looks ugly.

If your not aware who the character Kinzie Kensington is, just rewatch, or watch the decker's gang trailer.

Saints Row: The Third Deckers Trailer - YouTube

MxPx
09-15-2011, 07:24 PM
hell yeah...i'd do naughty naughty things to Ms. Lohan.

But in other news...wtf happened to Saints Row? Used to be about shooting gang members and drinking 40s. Now its like the Matrix.

Axel Desade
09-16-2011, 03:38 AM
But in other news...wtf happened to Saints Row? Used to be about shooting gang members and drinking 40s. Now its like the Matrix.

I'd imagine it's only one or very few missions that take place inside the framework or whatever they called it. All other gangs are still going to be fought the way that it's been in the other games. Can you blame them for wanting to switch it up a little bit?

FeatherbottomMR
09-30-2011, 08:59 PM

hahaha.. I would do the same with her...

Crimson Ridley
10-04-2011, 09:30 AM

Back in her Disney days; yes.

As the disgusting, sketty slag she is now; no fucking way!

Lord Arkhan
10-04-2011, 10:05 AM
I wonder if this is the right link. The reference I saw for her is " ...in the demo, Kinzie Kensington (voiced by actress Natalie Lander) sends one of the Saints... "

That doesn't look like Lindsay Lohan to me. Unless she uses another name I didn't know about.

EDIT: Ok, I was looking on other forums and it looks like it was typo that was fixed after the article was posted. It originally said Lindsay but it is actually Natalie that is voicing her.

plum
10-11-2011, 08:53 PM

Very true,she makes me sick when I see her now :(

MxPx
10-11-2011, 08:55 PM

You got things backwards, bro.

A. Back in her Disney days she was what... eleven years old? :vomit:

B. You want them broken in. They ride better. It's like a baseball glove...the more worn it is, the better it handles the ball(s). ;)