Patch Coming!!!!

Styze

(posted on april 7th) The post also makes mention of the upcoming downloadable content, The Orrery and The Wizards Tower. Unlike the Horse Armor update earlier this week, The Orrery will add a new quest, rewards and powers for your character. Bethesda is hoping to release it next week for a cost of 150 Microsoft Points ($1.88) on the Xbox 360 Marketplace, and $1.89 for PC.

I would rather see an update for the bugs in the game and get the game working 100% before making extra content to suck out more money from the game. Bugs like the pressure plates that doesn't work for some and ruining main storyline, thieves, mages and fighters guild, which happened to me and I had to start over again when my character was level 17.

I won't get the horse armor (guess shadowmere can live without it :p) but The Orrery sounds exciting.

Never the less, get the game working first please, than start making extra stuff.

I would rather see an update for the bugs in the game and get the game working 100% before making extra content to suck out more money from the game. Bugs like the pressure plates that doesn't work for some and ruining main storyline, thieves, mages and fighters guild, which happened to me and I had to start over again when my character was level 17.

I won't get the horse armor (guess shadowmere can live without it :p) but The Orrery sounds exciting.

Never the less, get the game working first please, than start making extra stuff.

shadowmere ran away on me. i cant find my horse now lol