PDA

View Full Version : Insane / Man Mode glitched

sjmleicester
09-15-2011, 09:21 PM
Hi

I've been through every single chapter on insane mode and the manmode achievemente hasn't unlocked.

I gather the achievement is glitched for many UK players and I have got online friends who are having the same problem

Any suggestions or solutions to this problem?

Xenolith666
09-15-2011, 09:23 PM
did you start a new campaign? or just do chapter select? I played through with Fettel with no issues, unlocked at the end.

sjmleicester
09-15-2011, 09:26 PM
Hi
Played through each chapter/internval as replay mission although did play a bit of soul king inbetween. We noticed on interval 8 when we died it reset the game difficulty so we started again in insane and noticed the increase in difficulty.

I've got an online mate who says he has been through it 3 times on insane and it still hasn't unlocked. Very frustrating. I also noted that at the end of each chapter we got the 15,000 play on insane mode bonus so would assume we played on the correct difficulty.

sjmleicester
09-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Ended up playing from chapter 3 again as replay mission. The achievement popped for me at the end of Interval 7. I think the game is a bit glitchy. You know when you are on insane mode as the difficulty does jump up noticebly

Himuton
10-09-2011, 05:43 AM
I feel relieved for you people.

I myself made it to Interval 5 with a random person but the Mech proved too strong for us. Silent gaming is to blame this time because I could not tell him to corrupt the Phase Caster to make ourselves a stronger force.

Will I be punished for restarting the mission and not receive the achievement?

---

No matter. I had a new partner and we restarted the mission on the "You Are Dead" scene. We played three more intervals and the achievement unlocked for me. I am not sure "Replay Mission" can yield the same result though.

CellFrame
10-31-2011, 05:10 PM
I gather the achievement is glitched for many UK players

That appears to be correct. I've been hosting an online game on insane difficulty and my UK co-op partner did not get the Man Mode achievement, even though we completed the entire session in one go, without ever restarting a mission or exiting the game. The Man Mode achievement is definitely broken/glitchy.