PDA

View Full Version : How much do you think we're looking at?

Josh Benton
09-16-2011, 10:09 AM
Just wondering how much you think the game will be?

Personally i think it could be 1600 MSP, but i really hope not. I would pay it.
I would just rather not, i mean 1200 MSP is steep enough, especially for a game that's essentially 7 years old no matter how good it is.

What do you guys think?

Arron114
09-16-2011, 10:20 AM
id say 14:99 1600 is a given

Anything more would be a rip off anything less wouldnt put it on par with the GoD stuff.

merzitar
09-16-2011, 11:47 AM
It will cost 1600 MSP and will be out this Tuesday. I CAN'T WAIIIIT!

Josh Benton
09-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Thought it could be, i'm getting it either way.

Only thing is Gears 3 comes out Tuesday, don't know which one to play....

The Stray
09-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Then decide on what at any specific time, I'll just get this and CVX as well.

merzitar
09-17-2011, 12:48 AM
Thought it could be, i'm getting it either way.

Only thing is Gears 3 comes out Tuesday, don't know which one to play....

I have a suggestion. . .

RESIDENT EVIL 4!!!

LOL, sorry - I just love Resident Evil 4. Ok, it may not be as good as the original style, but I still have a lot of great memories playing it on Gamecube. Plus there's the fact that I ain't played RE4 in about five years so it'll be great to revisit it.

AND FINALLY, I'm not really much of a Gears of War fan, so that's why RE4 would be an instant choice for me lol.

Josh Benton
09-17-2011, 10:11 AM
I'll just do the manliest thing and get both :D

merzitar
09-17-2011, 04:00 PM
I'll just do the manliest thing and get both :D
HEHE, that works too ^_^

Too many games are coming out this year, so it gives me little time to complete each one before the next comes out.

mcnichoj
09-17-2011, 11:02 PM
I would just rather not, i mean 1200 MSP is steep enough, especially for a game that's essentially 7 years old no matter how good it is.Just be glad it gives you 1,000GS. Go look over on the PS3T boards, a giant poop storm is going on about the game not having a platinum (their equivalent to 1,000GS).
Granted they get it for half-price for two weeks.

YiazmatXII
09-18-2011, 04:25 PM
It was confirmed a while ago that it was going to be 1600 points (CVX HD too).
I personally am very disappointed in the cost... Disgraceful! Especially considering the age of these games.

merzitar
09-18-2011, 04:30 PM
I think that 1600 is reasonable. It's still going to work out 10 cheaper than if it was a disc-based title. Besides, the age of the game doesn't matter, considering that the Gamecube version of Resident Evil 4 was better quality than Resident Evil 5, and now that it's coming back in HD with high-res textures, it's going to make Resident Evil 5 look like an add-on. Besides, it doesn't matter how old a game is, just as long as you have fun.

WeemanNewYork
09-18-2011, 05:34 PM
Are you allow to use MS point by game from demand? I only bought few game from demand use creidt card. But never see MS point on demand.

Ivan Mendez
09-18-2011, 05:37 PM
Are you allow to use MS point by game from demand? I only bought few game from demand use creidt card. But never see MS point on demand.

Yes, at the "Purchase now" screen you can push X and it will translate the price to microsoft points.

WeemanNewYork
09-18-2011, 05:44 PM
Yes, at the "Purchase now" screen you can push X and it will translate the price to microsoft points.

Thank, and I didnt know about it.

ARKeDGE
09-18-2011, 06:00 PM
its only on games on demand right? So its going to be $19.99. Obviously that's equivalent to 1600msp but that means you'll have to use a credit card. Not a big deal for me and many others but it might inconvenience others who only use points cards.

Unless I'm mistaken.

But I CANT WAIT for this release! Its one of my favorite games of all time!!

EliteShadowMan
09-19-2011, 03:19 AM
its only on games on demand right? So its going to be $19.99. Obviously that's equivalent to 1600msp but that means you'll have to use a credit card. Not a big deal for me and many others but it might inconvenience others who only use points cards.

Unless I'm mistaken.

But I CANT WAIT for this release! Its one of my favorite games of all time!!

No you can use Microsoft Points to buy games on demand. Got a card earlier today so i'm all set. Don't want to overdraft my debit card haha.

Cannot wait btw, since i played it on my pc (the shittiest version of it), and i still had a blast

ARKeDGE
09-19-2011, 04:47 AM
No you can use Microsoft Points to buy games on demand. Got a card earlier today so i'm all set. Don't want to overdraft my debit card haha.

Cannot wait btw, since i played it on my pc (the shittiest version of it), and i still had a blast

Very good to know! I'm getting a points card tomorrow then with some trade-ins. Ive never bought a game from games on demand. Can't wait!

Guitar LInc0ln
09-19-2011, 06:49 AM
I was looking forward to get RE4 on release date, even though 1600MS Points are way to expensive imo (already have the game on Wii). But after PS-Plus Members get the game 50% off for two weeks and XBox LIVE Users have to pay the full price, I will just wait for a good deal. I'm young, I can wait...