PDA

View Full Version : wtf.

xTGMx INF3RNO
09-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Ok on fifa 11 pedro is left footed on fifa 12 he's right...

and also rooney has 2 star skills in the arena. I dont no how ea worked that out.....

FreeFool
09-16-2011, 11:34 AM
I am hoping/concluding that this "demo" is a real hash job. Hopefully it, although defeating its purpose, has no reflection on the finished product.

I think its primarily been created to introduce the new defensive system.

xTGMx INF3RNO
09-16-2011, 11:35 AM
Hopefully. Ive seen alot of wrong player attributes ect. Most players have got 1-2 " taller aswell. And the player impact engine is poor. get tackled do 30 flips

Burnout x360a
09-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Hopefully. Ive seen alot of wrong player attributes ect. Most players have got 1-2 " taller aswell. And the player impact engine is poor. get tackled do 30 flips

Weird, i've had trouble actually getting slide tackles to register? Like my player will slide through them and they'll keep running.

xTGMx INF3RNO
09-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Yeah ive had that also. Or ive had a slide tackle thats perfect got all ball no player then i get sent off :/

Burnout x360a
09-16-2011, 11:55 AM
Thing is despite all that, i'll go over to the PES demo and realise it's all good.

FreeFool
09-16-2011, 02:11 PM
late last night i lost my rag against Barca and was frantically hitting standing tackle repeatedly, my players doing lunges all over the place. Then Messi nudges past Micah Richard and i get a free kick. Its just bizarre at times.

Morbido
09-16-2011, 04:32 PM
And the player impact engine is poor. get tackled do 30 flips

Thats the foreign players for you.

How is Mascherano still rated better than Sergio Busquets?

Oliv3rP
09-16-2011, 05:18 PM

because sergio biscuits is crap

they should both be rated -1

Grey Delta
09-16-2011, 05:19 PM

Busquets is a genuine twat. A real turd monger. Breathe on him and he'll have a heart attack while glimpsing at the ref to see if he's carding the opposition. Guy makes me RAGE.

EDIT: Mascherano is also a tit so...

Matt x360a
09-16-2011, 06:08 PM
and also rooney has 2 star skills in the arena. I dont no how ea worked that out.....

well rooney in real life never does fancy skills, he's all about passing shooting and getting passed defenders. i cannot remember the last time i saw rooney do step overs or stupid skill. so its realistic tht he only has 2 stars.

Oliv3rP
09-16-2011, 06:18 PM
well rooney in real life never does fancy skills, he's all about passing shooting and getting passed defenders. i cannot remember the last time i saw rooney do step overs or stupid skill. so its realistic tht he only has 2 stars.

that may be so but i can do a rainbow flick in real life, i cant do it over my head but still...so surely he should be able to do them...

xTGMx INF3RNO
09-16-2011, 07:12 PM
Yh they should give you the option im sure rooney can do all the 4star skills!. And back to Mascherano how the fuck did they rate him 86!! few years ago he was with tevez with the mighty west ham!!

Morbido
09-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Busquets is a genuine twat. A real turd monger. Breathe on him and he'll have a heart attack while glimpsing at the ref to see if he's carding the opposition. Guy makes me RAGE.

EDIT: Mascherano is also a tit so...

It doesn't matter if hes a twat. Most players are these days. Hes still a miles better holding midfielder than mascherano.

I dont get why three quarters of the skills in Fifa are included. In your average premier league match how many times do you see any of the Fifa skills performed?

And those keepy up skills are pointless, the only time ive seen them used, is when im 4-0 up against someone and they dick around doing it with their keeper.

DAYTONAMIKE
09-17-2011, 04:44 PM
I am hoping/concluding that this "demo" is a real hash job. Hopefully it, although defeating its purpose, has no reflection on the finished product.

I think its primarily been created to introduce the new defensive system.

It came out 17 days before the full release, I can pretty much guarantee it is close to the full thing

It doesn't matter if hes a twat. Most players are these days. Hes still a miles better holding midfielder than mascherano.

I dont get why three quarters of the skills in Fifa are included. In your average premier league match how many times do you see any of the Fifa skills performed?

And those keepy up skills are pointless, the only time ive seen them used, is when im 4-0 up against someone and they dick around doing it with their keeper.
are you high???????!!!

gazmaster1
09-18-2011, 07:44 PM
It came out 17 days before the full release, I can pretty much guarantee it is close to the full thing

I doubt this as the demo has probably been ready for a while and held back. If this is close to the finished product then I would worry as there are a few problems with the mechanics of the game as well as glitching graphics, out of date rosters etc...Its just a guess though that im basing on the out of date rosters as they would be easy the switch around or it has already done and ea haven't bothered to update the demo.

TIRO23
09-19-2011, 06:44 AM
Wait for release edition

Morbido
09-19-2011, 05:59 PM
are you high???????!!!

If im high, then so is Pep Guardiola. The manager of the best team in most of our life times. He picks Busquets over Mascherano

FreeFool
09-20-2011, 11:37 AM
I doubt this as the demo has probably been ready for a while and held back. If this is close to the finished product then I would worry as there are a few problems with the mechanics of the game as well as glitching graphics, out of date rosters etc...Its just a guess though that im basing on the out of date rosters as they would be easy the switch around or it has already done and ea haven't bothered to update the demo.

I agree, they must of left stuff out as the AI is pants in places on this demo. They've given us a bare bones demo, I hope.