PDA

View Full Version : Will it?

IronHeyd
09-16-2011, 03:35 PM
will the hit recognition / lag be way better then BLOPS? in that it was shit id be around a corner for 3 sec n id get killed from the guy way across map who couldnt see me. and if it plays like mw2 how was that hit recognition i forget have been playin blops for to long.

Hamburgerous
09-16-2011, 03:58 PM
will the hit recognition / lag be way better then BLOPS? in that it was shit id be around a corner for 3 sec n id get killed from the guy way across map who couldnt see me. and if it plays like mw2 how was that hit recognition i forget have been playin blops for to long.

The hit recognition was fine in MW2, as fine as it can be really. You're going to get a bunch of replies basically repeating your story but saying it about MW2 but it's a CoD forum. It's unavoidable.

fastNcurious
09-16-2011, 05:27 PM
There was some lag in MW2, but nowhere as bad as BO. BO was the worse of all CoD games, imo. So often I've unloaded an entire clip into an enemy who is sprinting at me and then end up dying. Watching the killcam, it shows that he had stopped sprinting and had been shooting me the whole time. Total BS.

turf90
09-16-2011, 05:37 PM
i haven't had much lag in both mw2 and Black Ops

StillTIPPIN187
09-16-2011, 09:08 PM
It was pretty good in MW2.. Should be about the same for MW3 since the engine is building up from IW4.0 and not using IW3.0 like blops.

I didn't have to much problem with blops.. but i definitely noticed a difference when playing.

IVIR BLOBBY
09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Hit detection is only ever bad when theirs gratuitous lag when host migration fails & whatnot, its actually pretty rare, happened to everyone & cheated them out of a kill a good few times but overall its not that common

We all just play cod too much in 1 day & 6 hours in we get killed too many times, miss out on a kill by shooting a little spastically then shout at our consoles like its the maid when she doesn't put out the FRESH FUCKING TOWELS, damn bitch

Outline
09-17-2011, 05:44 AM
MW2 engine.