PDA

View Full Version : mine siege co-op

Paulp1605
09-16-2011, 05:38 PM
Anybody got any tips for mine siege co-op. Did the other 3 no problem. Many thanks in advance.

Destro
09-17-2011, 09:49 PM
The downstairs part, each guy check his side, when your partner is kill, run inside, usually you will be fine for until he respawn, then go back together downstairs. Thats what we did and we got it, and my partner was not even talking...lol

Cuthred
11-04-2011, 09:09 AM
there seems to be a glitch in this map which works to your advantage. In the big house in the middle on ground level, there is staircase where you can hide under. Most of the times, enemies will just stand on the staircase and you can shoot them from where you hide. Or they will just walk by and ignore you. What is really weird is, that sometimes you will be hit out of nowhere (screen flashes red) and when you move to the right while looking back to the staircase, an enemy will drop down from above (or teleport in right next to the stairs). Shoot him and hide again under the stairs. When we did it, my sidekick did clean the level above and I was hiding and staying alive, so I did not see what was going on around me. But he told me, that a lot of enemies (even the big ones) were just standing at the top of the stairs, more or less looking for me and an easy to pick target for him.
Hope this helps.