PDA

View Full Version : I'd love to see Oddworld for XBLA

sarezjay
07-21-2007, 04:19 PM
I absolutely loved Oddworld Abe's Odyssey & Exodus for PS1, and I would love it even more if they were re-released onto XBLA. I'm not sure if it would be possible though, considering the size of the games. If I remember correctly, the ISOs are about 600-700MB. (I made backups of my old oddworld games.)

I'd like to see online co-op too. The original games let you take turns between two players when one died, it would be pretty cool if they made that online. Maybe also leaderboards to see who rescued to most Mudokons while beating it in the shortest time. What else could there be?

Edit: i think i might've posted this in the wrong forum. if it is, mods be my guest and move it.

Shaaady Souljah
07-21-2007, 06:59 PM
i loved those games too... but im pretty sure sony would have the rights to them, if they were to ever be released on a current system. but maybe not for the arcade, i dont know.

we actually do have a ps1 forum, so i threw this in there. ;)

sarezjay
07-21-2007, 07:06 PM
ah i knew it was in the wrong forum.

but anyway, you said sony owns the rights to oddworld. wasn't there an oddworld game exclusively for xbox though? or am i wrong..

Twilight Star
03-15-2008, 06:45 PM
ah i knew it was in the wrong forum.

but anyway, you said sony owns the rights to oddworld. wasn't there an oddworld game exclusively for xbox though? or am i wrong..

i think munches game was exclusive stranger game was going to be on the ps2 but was stoped don't know why so that was an xbox exclusive as well.

my brother said the team who made the oddworld games are ment to be making a oddworld movie.