PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe
09-19-2011, 09:26 AM
Discuss the achievements in this thread. The list can be found HERE! (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection/achievements/)

CarlosTheLegend
10-02-2011, 10:52 PM
I think there will be an achievement for defeating each boss and obviously one for completing the game. Also they may put in an achievement in which you have to complete the game on the highest difficulty.

Plym
10-26-2011, 10:16 AM
Finish the game without killing anyone?! LOL

dill icioius
10-30-2011, 05:18 PM
Finish the game without killing anyone?! LOL

actually, that's how you obtain the games highest in game rank. it's completely possible. i did it myself back in the day. the only time consuming achievement will be obtain all the dog tags. you have to play through EVERY difficulty. i'm so stoked.

Stolen Materia
10-30-2011, 07:46 PM
I can't wait to unlock all of the achievements (and trophies) for this collection! I haven't had an Xbox 360 for years, but I got one back a couple of weeks ago. The achievements for completing all VR and Alternative missions and finding all Kerotan (frogs) will be no joke. However, I completed all but three missions with first place scores on my PlayStation 2, completed most missions with first place on my Xbox (Xbox version of Substance); I also found all Kerotan frogs on Snake Eater and Subsistence! (As painful as that was, it was also very fun, very rewarding!) I'm a huge Metal Gear fan (as you can probably tell), and getting 1000G (each, this and Peace Walker) and platinum trophies will be exciting!

JuSt BLaZe
10-30-2011, 10:07 PM
Hmmm kinda strange, I thought there would be an achievement list for each game, so the put them all together. Looks cool though. Looking forward to play it.