PDA

View Full Version : Oh come on...

Gorjira
09-19-2011, 12:30 PM
I just beat the campaign and got no achievements. Why has it not registered me completing Act4 chapter 5? I can't have gone through the campaign and finished everything on Hardcore and missed out that chapter. I even remember doing it!

Has this happened to anyone else? It's only one chapter, so I'll have to go back and re-do it. But it's a pain in the ass.

DAYTONAMIKE
09-19-2011, 12:31 PM
you've completed it already? bloody hell

Matt36
09-19-2011, 12:32 PM
In all fairness, its only 4 Acts long and he could be playing on casual.

The Duke of Darkness
09-19-2011, 12:36 PM
I just beat the campaign and got no achievements. Why has it not registered me completing Act4 chapter 5? I can't have gone through the campaign and finished everything on Hardcore and missed out that chapter. I even remember doing it!

Has this happened to anyone else? It's only one chapter, so I'll have to go back and re-do it. But it's a pain in the ass.

Maybe it has to do with the update currupting your save is that where you were when you got the update.

Gorjira
09-19-2011, 12:56 PM
In all fairness, its only 4 Acts long and he could be playing on casual.

There are 5 acts. I played on Hardcore from the get go, which I mentioned in the first post.

I was thinking it may have been the update. But I updated at the start of Act 3, not the end of 4. I don't think it was a long chapter though, just a pain I need to re-do what I've already completed.

Matt36
09-19-2011, 12:59 PM
4 was a typo.

If the achievements are that big of a deal, then playing through a 2nd time should be easier.

DAYTONAMIKE
09-19-2011, 01:09 PM
even still, it's not even officially out yet. I know it's all about the multiplayer but I enjoy taking my time in the campaign even if it's on normal and i'll do it again insane, not just blasting through it in a day.

Gorjira
09-19-2011, 01:13 PM
even still, it's not even officially out yet. I know it's all about the multiplayer but I enjoy taking my time in the campaign even if it's on normal and i'll do it again insane, not just blasting through it in a day.

Took me 3 days. I got it Saturday ;)

Matt36
09-19-2011, 01:15 PM
I've been playing it since Friday at work and breezing through it on Hardcore. No issues with achievements.

DAYTONAMIKE
09-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Took me 3 days. I got it Saturday ;)

oh, fair enough then.

The Duke of Darkness
09-19-2011, 01:26 PM

How can you take your time, you go into an area kill all the enemys and repeat its not like its an openworld with lots of exploring to be done

Blink
09-19-2011, 03:15 PM
Did you do the act in multiple goes? I'd say doing the act again in one playthrough would solve the problem

DAYTONAMIKE
09-19-2011, 04:14 PM
How can you take your time, you go into an area kill all the enemys and repeat its not like its an openworld with lots of exploring to be done

the clue was at the end of the post, not just blasting through it in a day.

Nevander
09-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Couldn't help you out because the world doesn't have the game yet. Everyone else who waits for their games on the right date will get it in a little under 10 hours.