PDA

View Full Version : The Map of Steelport.

CrAzYnEsS
09-19-2011, 04:51 PM
This is the map of Steelport. I got the picture from Gameinformer.com. I tried to put the link below but it kept freezing. What do you guys think of the map? Looks good to me. For a split second, I thought it was the GTA 4 map lol.

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/SaintsRowTheThird/GI_SR3_City_Map.jpg

True I Skill
09-19-2011, 06:14 PM
This is really it? o.o I thought to myself this is the GTA Map! then read what you said, Then showed my brother and he thought it was the gta map.

Hopefully its a lot more fun than the GTA map :) i Like how there are a lot of islands, hopefully they bring back that cool bridge from saints row 1 that turned into a ramp every now and again.

Axel Desade
09-20-2011, 03:42 AM
Does look very similar to GTA's map. On a side note, is it just me, or does it seem very small based off only that? I assume that all the streets aren't shown there is why, but yeah.

CrAzYnEsS
09-20-2011, 09:28 PM
Does look very similar to GTA's map. On a side note, is it just me, or does it seem very small based off only that? I assume that all the streets aren't shown there is why, but yeah.

I thought the map looked kinda small to, compared to the GTA 4 map. Hopefully looks are deceiving.

Also @ True, I really liked that Bridge to. Its suprising how something so simple, can be so fun. lol

josiah119
09-24-2011, 01:33 AM
wow the two are rly similar

Jiga.Puzzle.5
09-24-2011, 01:56 AM
I actually think it looks more the SR:2 map just flipped on it's side.

It actually looks smaller than the SR:2 map and GTA 4 map.

I certainly don't care how small it is just what they fill it with.

For example there where ton's of places on the GTA map that you never went too.(Except for those damn pigeons).

Axel Desade
09-24-2011, 03:14 PM
I take back what I said about it looking small because when I paused SR2 the other day, when you can only see the really big roads it looks a lot smaller.

FangtasticBite
09-25-2011, 07:27 PM
The maps on SR and GTA always look the same, 3 islands connected by bridges.

Barad
09-28-2011, 02:04 PM
lol they copied liberty city from gta 4 indeed!

d0ct0rscarecr0w
10-04-2011, 12:28 AM
I clicked this thread and at first thought it was a troll posting GTA IV's map haha apparently I'm not the only one. I biggest difference the that this doesn't have the Firefly Island part.

Is it a similar scale to GTA IV?

CrAzYnEsS
10-04-2011, 06:46 AM
I clicked this thread and at first thought it was a troll posting GTA IV's map haha apparently I'm not the only one. I biggest difference the that this doesn't have the Firefly Island part.

Is it a similar scale to GTA IV?

Its smaller than the GTA 4 map. But still good size.

Crimson Ridley
10-04-2011, 09:29 AM
That is basically the GTA map. Each GTA has a very similar map, and this one has the roads in very much the same place.

Still, the game will be awesome and a map really doesn't matter.

Also, a large map is rubbish if you don't fill it (Fuel), but a small map is amazing if it's packed with things to see and do.

tbdcakes
10-10-2011, 02:43 AM
hold up the third street saints went to blow up what looks like the terrain of gta?