Colombia
Cote d’Ivoire
Egypt
Peru

Have lost:
China PR
Czech Republic
The Czech and Turkish leagues

I'm happy to see Chile, Cote and Egypt added; games starting to look better and better! Although we've lost 2 leagues, I couldn't really care about them. Thoughts people?!

LThompson6
09-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Happy about Ivory Coast would have like to have seen Ghana aswell, and Turkish league is the worst thing they've taken out.

burnaldo7
09-19-2011, 08:09 PM
quite good if a couple of the weaker leagues have gone, especially if one of the secret achievements is the win a game with a team from every league...........

Grey Delta
09-19-2011, 08:30 PM
and Turkish league is the worst thing they've taken out.

They took out a shit league & added the only known team from that league into RotW, so no big deal. A bit surprised at Czech Republic being removed though.

Wembley66
09-20-2011, 10:22 AM
Racing Club

Any idea as to which club this actually is? I take it to be Racing Santander, only it can't be as they play in La Liga, which is already included.

Edit: Perhaps its a club from Argentina that I'm not familiar with.

I think that that page has a couple of possible mistakes in there because I remember Ukraine being in there and possibly Paraguay too and there's no mention of them being removed and yet they aren't in the list.

They took out a shit league & added the only known team from that league into RotW, so no big deal. A bit surprised at Czech Republic being removed though.

I think Fenerbahce and Besiktas fans would consider their teams to be known, but yes I didn't use that league myself either (although I like coming up against teams from different leagues when in the European Cup in Career Mode). I'm sorry to see that Shakhtar Donetsk and Dynamo Kiev continue to be overlooked.

keymanu1
09-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Any idea as to which club this actually is? I take it to be Racing Santander, only it can't be as they play in La Liga, which is already included.

Edit: Perhaps its a club from Argentina that I'm not familiar with.

I think it is Racing Club de Avellaneda, the Argentine club you mentioned. :)