PDA

View Full Version : Defeating Jace, Jace and Jace

Mosath
09-19-2011, 11:44 PM
The deck I had the most success with, was Lilliana's 'Grave Whispers' Deck, using it to force the opponents to discard cards, and loose life.

Hope this helps someone else!

SteamboatWi11y
09-20-2011, 02:38 AM
The deck I had the most success with, was Lilliana's 'Grave Whispers' Deck, using it to force the opponents to discard cards, and loose life.

Hope this helps someone else!

Grats on your fifth post.
OT: I enjoyed using Tezzerett's deck as the archenemey. It is one of my favorites anyway but the schemes (as I am sure with any deck) made it brutally strong.

Black Barney
09-20-2011, 06:59 PM
on topic: I find UQ (Chandra's burn deck) to be the best one against Jace's decks. There is so much targeted creature spells that you just MESS EM UP.

It's how I beat Jacex3.

Wii187
09-22-2011, 01:29 AM
Everyone has their own way of beating the 3 Jaces. Go with what you're comfortable with. I use Jace and it worked well for me.

Ruble
09-28-2011, 08:17 AM
I guess I got lucky, but I had no trouble beating Jace, Jace and Jace with Kiora's Ancient Depths deck. Kicked Rite of Replication on his Krovikan Mist, so I had five flyers that got more powerful whenever they played creatures, and then I got the scheme card that steals all their creatures and forces them to attack their owners for a turn. They didn't recover from that.

Shinobi273
09-28-2011, 06:29 PM
I guess I got lucky, but I had no trouble beating Jace, Jace and Jace with Kiora's Ancient Depths deck. Kicked Rite of Replication on his Krovikan Mist, so I had five flyers that got more powerful whenever they played creatures, and then I got the scheme card that steals all their creatures and forces them to attack their owners for a turn. They didn't recover from that.

I did the same thing but they kept unsummoning them so they didn't do me much good. Using AD I had to rely on the 6/6 flying shroud creatures to survive the 3 consecutive time warps.

I suggest using Liliana's deck. The discards are too much for the Jaces. I am probably 6-0 with it, Jace has yet to beat me. You want to discard time warp, krovikan mist, draw cards, big creatures, repulse, small creatures in that order.

shinobigarth
09-28-2011, 10:08 PM
the Ancient Depths deck is OP, at least when the computer uses it and somehow manages to draw all its mythics back to back then hit you with 2 or 3 power creatures that all have Annihilator. XD

EDIT: yeah Liliana's deck is good against the Jaces. i hadnt even unlocked any cards from it yet. love the Skeletons and Grave Titan so much, plus the create zombie token sorceries, just keep busting out 2/2 blockers right and left. and use Doom Blades to take care of annoying Krovikian Mists or other fliers that keep springing up. also got lucky with a few creature removal scheme cards.

it was especially funny that they kept Repulsing my GT sending him back to my hand, where by i could simply cast him next turn and get more zombies!

Miles Prower F6
10-20-2011, 07:18 AM
The best way to beat Jace, Jace and Jace is with... Jace's deck.

Why? Because he has a 1/1 flying creature(Krovikan Mist) that gets +1/+1 for each illusion on the field.

Now only will you have access to these same fluing creatures, but you have Bribery, Mind Control and Sower of Temptation. Not only that but you can also draw Ignite the Cloneforge as a scheme.

You can easily mind control their Krovikan Mist and summon your own, and just roll right over them.