A collection a true Halo fan could only dream of- until now.

This room is amazing. Forget anything I've said about my collection. This guy is where it's at. I notice a few things missing here and there, but his figurine collection alone makes up for anything else he might be lacking. I wish I had the kind of disposable income this guy has. It would be put toward doing the exact same thing:

Seraph XXVII

When did they release such cool Hunter figures? That room is the coolest thing I've ever seen

holy shit, i know right? im not into the whole figurine thing too much, but i really want those hunters:p.also having an old-school arbitor with a sword in each hand would be epic.

if i was that kids friend, we would be having epic battles like everyday with those:). or do people usually not play with them, and keep them for show? i figure since he took them out of the container he plays with them every once in a while.

I doubt anything in there is played with. I'm fairly certain this is a grown man. It's going to be purely for show. That being said, i want those huntes, I want that Scarab, and I want that Magabloks terrain display.

Actually while I'm thinking about it, I'm wondering if anybody would know how to or where to go to get an estimate on having a diorama made. As a Christmas present to myself I'm considering commissioning a replica of the Diorama from the Halo 3 Believe campaign to display. I've already got a replica DMR and Assault Rifle being made and I've already put aside my hope for an actual suit of armor (found the model I want, but just a tad bit out of my price range since I'm currently hunting for a house, 2 new cars, and paying for my cats upcoming surgery.)

Although His Collection is Fairly Impressive, I didn't Notice Any Literature at all, and the Literature is nearly the Best Part of Halo.

Actually while I'm thinking about it, I'm wondering if anybody would know how to or where to go to get an estimate on having a diorama made. As a Christmas present to myself I'm considering commissioning a replica of the Diorama from the Halo 3 Believe campaign to display. I've already got a replica DMR and Assault Rifle being made and I've already put aside my hope for an actual suit of armor (found the model I want, but just a tad bit out of my price range since I'm currently hunting for a house, 2 new cars, and paying for my cats upcoming surgery.)

While I'm not sure where you could get the Believe Diorama, but If you don't mind I would like to know where you're getting your Replica Weapons?

I thought I had seen the novels in one of his pictures, but going back I think you're right. He has toys and games and even an Uprising poster, but I don't see any of the novels or Comics.

I have a friend from my old Halo fansite making them for me personally. He's doing them out of wood, instead of any kind of molded caste, but the last update he gave me they looked pretty impressive. Been a while since I heard from him, though. Guess I ought to look into how far along he is.

Now that the 4th and final Comic has arrived in the mail, I can say this is a good checkpoint to stop and post a few pictures. Obviously it's not as impressive as the guy above, but what I lack in Figurines I make up for with Literature and Lore. This is my life 10 years in the making.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/infernus2004/refdsaf/2011-09-22_16-41-39_301.jpg

Close-ups can be viewed here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v317/infernus2004/refdsaf

Past objects in my collection that have been lost in service:

12-pack of Halo 3 Mountain Dew Game Fuel un-opened (several of the cans ruptured due to the humidity and heat of this last summer.)

The collectible Halo 2 Slurpie Cups from 7-11 (mysteriously vanished during my move to my new home 2 years ago.)

All Halo-Related Posters (regrettably damaged during the previously noted move.)

Anyway, next up on the agenda. it's time to take my focus off of the literature and to move on to other objects within the universe, focusing more on unique content rather than store-bought content.

My first goal is to have all of my posters re-created and have even more created as well. (Or if I can buy a house like I'm planning to do here in the next year, I will probably hire a professional to paint a hand-picked Halo image onto the wall itself.) I'm also planning on having all of the clippings and papers from the Halo: Reach Collector's Edition framed and hung up.

I'm going to have all of the Soundtracks from the 6 games burned to CD and have booklets and liners printed for the jewel cases so I can have them physically rather than just MP3 format.

Looking into having a diorama built like the one from the Believe Ad Campaign (though only a fraction of the size.)

Currently developing a custom DVD that will contain all of the Live Action Halo films, Text and video files of every terminal and data-pad in Halo 3, ODST, Reach, and Halo: CEA) as well as all content from the ARGs (I Love Bees, Iris, Remember Reach, etc...) Planning to have it formatted to function optimally on Standard DVD players and even the 360 and will also include custom Disc art and box art.

Naturally I'll continue to focus on the new games, novels, comics, etc... as well. Only the toys are left to be seen.

Currently developing a custom DVD that will contain all of the Live Action Halo films, Text and video files of every terminal and data-pad in Halo 3, ODST, Reach, and Halo: CEA) as well as all content from the ARGs (I Love Bees, Iris, Remember Reach, etc...) Planning to have it formatted to function optimally on Standard DVD players and even the 360 and will also include custom Disc art and box art.

I got a "Halo The Movies" DVD from my Swag Bag thing. Doesn't have that much stuff on it, but it's still neat since Bungie made it themselves.

http://i.imgur.com/uxPP3l.jpg

Here's a link to all the stuff I got from the Swag Bag. You can see the front cover of the DVD there.

Man, so that "Halo Keep" album didn't have much Halo in it at all!

Edit: Lol, judging by the image's name, I think you know it's not Halo related also.

Edited by Ty-Rex

Man, so that "Halo Keep" album didn't have much Halo in it at all!

Edit: Lol, judging by the image's name, I think you know it's not Halo related also.

That Halo Keep album used to have a lot of Halo-related Hentai and cosplay in it, but that dates way back to 2004. When I realized I had more images than Photobucket would allow in file size, I deleted all of the pictures in the Keep folder (except for that 1 for some reason.) but I haven't figured out how to remove the albums themselves yet. I'm currently sitting on about 297 pictures for the collection and it gets updated about once a month. The black sheep of my Halo collection. lol

That Halo Keep album used to have a lot of Halo-related Hentai and cosplay in it, but that dates way back to 2004. When I realized I had more images than Photobucket would allow in file size, I deleted all of the pictures in the Keep folder (except for that 1 for some reason.) but I haven't figured out how to remove the albums themselves yet. I'm currently sitting on about 297 pictures for the collection and it gets updated about once a month. The black sheep of my Halo collection. lol

TMI

tencharlimit