PDA

View Full Version : Rocket's Red Glare Easy

Fug the Pug
09-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Early on you'll be going through Hopeville (I think that's the name). Head into the Men's Barracks and clear out the enemies. Once done you should see ED-E zap something. Go over to the console he zapped and you should be able to access a shop that conveniently has all of the Mods for The Red Glare. Buy all three and the achievement should pop.

Darkforce412
09-20-2011, 03:24 PM
Early on you'll be going through Hopeville (I think that's the name). Head into the Men's Barracks and clear out the enemies. Once done you should see ED-E zap something. Go over to the console he zapped and you should be able to access a shop that conveniently has all of the Mods for The Red Glare. Buy all three and the achievement should pop.

which hoeville do u go to?

Darkforce412
09-20-2011, 03:36 PM
which hoeville do u go to?\

never mind i found it ur right it is easy but very expensive i had to spend 46,000 caps!

xRick79
09-20-2011, 06:45 PM
Interesting...this one didn't pop for me. Bought and installed all three mods and nothing. :confused:

I figured that there was some other mod later in the game, but if you guys already got it, then it might be glitched.

EDIT: Ok, weird...i went to Men's Barracks (with an old save), bought the three mods and it unlocked. Don't know why that didn't happen the first time.

Arsenic 17
09-20-2011, 06:59 PM
thanks for the tip mate. worked like a charm. bought all three and unlocked immediately once exiting the inventory screen.

in my game with around 90 bartering skill, it cost a total of around 40,000 caps. I only had 16,000 but made a save before and bascially just bought one (still staying in the buy menu) and then sold alot stuff til he owed me like 5,000 then i bought another, then sold more til he owed me then bought the last one. simple. sorry for confusion, but everyone likely knows this method, just in case you dont!

GhostCamarox75
09-20-2011, 10:43 PM
Basically save before selling anything. Then sell everything until you can buy all 3 achievement should pop and then just load the file!

Qonok
09-21-2011, 01:51 AM

Actually, these are at the Commisary Terminals. Any one will work. Matter-of-fact, there is one of these in the room that you pick up ED-E in. That is where I bought my upgrades for this.

BUCK111
09-21-2011, 03:41 AM
Qonok is on the ball any one works. I had the mods and achievement long before I found a red glare and I must add it's nice, an automatic rocket lanucher.