PDA

View Full Version : where r Ed-es ugrades located?

Darkforce412
09-20-2011, 03:49 PM
once again i am stuck and cant seem to find where the hell r they.

Scotty
09-20-2011, 03:53 PM
once again i am stuck and cant seem to find where the hell r they.

ive only found 4 myself and have spent the last 2 hours or so looking for the fifth but i cant find it anywhere. the only two i remember are one in the hopeville silo and one in the ashton missile silo. they are located on the destroyed eye-bots on the floor.

iamtfc
09-20-2011, 04:18 PM
I just started playing and located one in the hopeville missile base headquarts. It's on a destroyed eye bot underneath a desk.

DestroyMePlz
09-20-2011, 04:37 PM
There is one in hopeville silo, one in hopeville missle something(under a desk in a corner) its in the first area after hopeville silo, one in ashton silo, one in municipal sewer, and one behind a nuke after leaving the ashton silo. I dont have specific spots for them but they are near those areas. Hope this helps.

LegendLees V2
09-20-2011, 04:58 PM
There is one in hopeville silo, one in hopeville missle something(under a desk in a corner) its in the first area after hopeville silo, one in ashton silo, one in municipal sewer, and one behind a nuke after leaving the ashton silo. I dont have specific spots for them but they are near those areas. Hope this helps.

I have found the upgrade in the sewer which is accessed via the municipal building but I'm having trouble finding the one specified behind the nuke after Ashton Silo, any thing you could point out to help?

Thanks

*UPDATE*

Found the missing one now, the nuke you explode that is near the camp fire and some guards after leaving the Ashton Silo will create a walk way through a pipe and up to small rocky area, the ED-E upgrade will be to the right when you exit the pipe.

Bubblesz
09-20-2011, 06:08 PM
is the municipal building further on in the game than the upgrade you were missing?

LegendLees V2
09-20-2011, 06:14 PM
There are both in the same area, the municipal building is just on the left after the war head that is stuck in the canyon, the one you need to destroy to move forward. You have to negotiate you way up the rock and scrap metal into the municipal building which will trigger and new found area, then making your way through will lead you to a sewer entrance sticking out the cliff, this is where another ED-E upgrade will be found found.

Darkforce412
09-20-2011, 07:18 PM
There are both in the same area, the municipal building is just on the left after the war head that is stuck in the canyon, the one you need to destroy to move forward. You have to negotiate you way up the rock and scrap metal into the municipal building which will trigger and new found area, then making your way through will lead you to a sewer entrance sticking out the cliff, this is where another ED-E upgrade will be found found.

i think i found the one next to the nuke had to destroy w warhead to get it but i need to find the sewer one but have no idea where it is.

LegendLees V2
09-20-2011, 07:32 PM
OK near the nuke you just destroyed to get that ED-E upgrade should lead on to an area with a few destroyed buildings, on the left there should be a building that can only be entered by climbing up the cliffs by using some of the broken steel that is scattered around. Once you get into the building it should say you have discovered a new location "Municipal building". The sewer entrance is located just off this building, there should be a pipe sticking out of the cliff, you have to walk out of a window onto some broken debris and enter the pipe where the entrance is. Hope this helps.

Four6Eleven
09-20-2011, 07:33 PM
Just in case you can't find them :]

All ED-E's Upgrade Locations - Fallout New Vegas - Lonesome Road - YouTube

Darkforce412
09-20-2011, 07:38 PM
OK near the nuke you just destroyed to get that ED-E upgrade should lead on to an area with a few destroyed buildings, on the left there should be a building that can only be entered by climbing up the cliffs by using some of the broken steel that is scattered around. Once you get into the building it should say you have discovered a new location "Municipal building". The sewer entrance is located just off this building, there should be a pipe sticking out of the cliff, you have to walk out of a window onto some broken debris and enter the pipe where the entrance is. Hope this helps.

thank u so much dude i didnt know what u were talking about at first but then when i looked around i found this steel leading up a building and i knew u were right finaly found that dam upgrade once again thank u:)