PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Questions

Monstor
09-21-2011, 12:33 AM
How do I save Ed-E from Ulysses' temple. And Where can I find the signature weapon?

RadiantViper
09-21-2011, 12:50 AM
In the room right before the final door to Uylesses (you get a message pop-up saying if you want to turn around), there's a computer terminal and a large windowed area to the side. You have to access the computer to open this area, because the security is on - there's some turrets and a sentry bot. Kill them, go inside and use the terminal in there to open the 2nd pod.

The signature weapon is the Red Glare, a rocket launcher of sorts. Some enemies have it, and IIRC there's one on the roof where you also find the laser detonator.

Monstor
09-21-2011, 12:55 AM
In the room right before the final door to Uylesses (you get a message pop-up saying if you want to turn around), there's a computer terminal and a large windowed area to the side. You have to access the computer to open this area, because the security is on - there's some turrets and a sentry bot. Kill them, go inside and use the terminal in there to open the 2nd pod.

The signature weapon is the Red Glare, a rocket launcher of sorts. Some enemies have it, and IIRC there's one on the roof where you also find the laser detonator.

If I already killed Ulysses is there no way to get Ed-E back?

RadiantViper
09-21-2011, 01:00 AM

I don't think so, it's listed as an optional objective before you fight him.

Monstor
09-21-2011, 01:01 AM
I don't think so, it's listed as an optional objective before you fight him.

Well god damn it, I will be pissed if I have to play through this again.

Dangerous Brian
09-21-2011, 04:19 PM

He disappears right after you kill Ulysses and deal with the ICBM anyway, gone for good. Doesn't matter what you try.