PDA

View Full Version : Heroic skill in Hoover Dam

xtwizx
07-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Looking for a way to get this skill. I've tried sumo and the final mission since they are the only two ways to fight other transformers but I havent had any luck. Must be doing something wrong but for the life of me I have no idea what.

Thanks in advance

The Pants Party
07-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Sumo is the only way to get it. Wait until there are two guys to fight, then punch one and wait 1 second, then punch again, wait 1 second, punch again... repeat that, and if that guy starts to block, switch to the other guy.

Edit: POST #1337!

Murbay
07-22-2007, 12:30 AM
Even easier than that. Sumo is where you get this one but the only way to defeat the drones is to throw them out of the ring.

If you shoot one of the red drones while doing sumo it will increase the hero bar but not actually do any damage to the drone. Therefore you can keep shooting him till you fill your hero bar.

WarriorPriest13
07-24-2007, 06:16 AM
Even easier than that. Sumo is where you get this one but the only way to defeat the drones is to throw them out of the ring.

If you shoot one of the red drones while doing sumo it will increase the hero bar but not actually do any damage to the drone. Therefore you can keep shooting him till you fill your hero bar.

Not every sumo stage has the week drones that you can shoot. Thats why Pants Party was telling them about what I wrote in the achievement guide about using melee.

Tremlos
07-25-2007, 03:43 AM
Do, punch, punch, block then rinse and repeat. Thats how I got it.

Murbay
08-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Not every sumo stage has the week drones that you can shoot. Thats why Pants Party was telling them about what I wrote in the achievement guide about using melee.

Thats true, however for the Hoover Dam Sumo mission there are red drones which you can just shoot till you unlock the achievement. I think it is only in the later stages that you don't get the weak drones which your way was perfect for dealing with them then :)

LukeP91
08-06-2007, 07:36 PM
cheers for the tips! very helpfull ;)