PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Launcher

Evo Kazz
09-22-2011, 06:58 AM
Does the infinite rocket launcher show an appearance in this version? It's been years now since playing, but from what I remember, if you complete the game, the Merchant has it available to buy on New Game+ but its expensive (need to save money from last play). It made Pro so easy.

Guitar LInc0ln
09-22-2011, 07:03 AM
Does the infinite rocket launcher show an appearance in this version? It's been years now since playing, but from what I remember, if you complete the game, the Merchant has it available to buy on New Game+ but its expensive (need to save money from last play). It made Pro so easy.

Very likely it will show an appearance. Haven't heard of any changes.

gingeee85
09-22-2011, 07:12 AM

hey dude, nice sig, did you do it?

PC_GFWL_GAMER
09-22-2011, 08:04 AM
Yes after beating the game once you can buy it from the shopkeeper.

OptimumJay
09-22-2011, 08:10 AM
It's unlocked after beating the main game once. The Infinite Rocket Launcher has unlimited rockets, and has massive stopping power, plus considerable splash damage, making it one of the most powerful weapons in the game. It can be purchased for 1,000,000 pesetas from the Merchant

Evo Kazz
09-22-2011, 03:20 PM
hey dude, nice sig, did you do it?

Thanksss, yeah made it in Photoshop.

Thanks guys for clearing my question up perfectly.

Veedrock
09-22-2011, 09:46 PM
It made Pro so easy.

For the record, you can only start a New Game+ at the same difficulty as the previous playthrough. When you start Pro, it'll be a standard new game, with fresh inventory, money, and shop inventory. You won't be able to buy infinite guns or even the better model guns until they become available again.

It's unlocked after beating the main game once. The Infinite Rocket Launcher has unlimited rockets, and has massive stopping power, plus considerable splash damage, making it one of the most powerful weapons in the game

In terms of damage per second, the Chicago Typewriter is actually stronger. I still prefer the Rocket Launcher myself though, excellent crowd control :p

Daniel55645
09-22-2011, 10:30 PM

yes it is. and so is the hand cannon and infinite tommy gun