PDA

View Full Version : Backstory Interpretation

xCGIx PUNISHER
09-22-2011, 07:01 AM
Just wondering what everyone got from the backstory. Spoilers.

It was obvious that you, Courier Six, had apparently led to the accidental destruction of the Divide, but I'm still a little fuzzy on what "the package" was. Was the package just a regular detonator, or was it in fact the ED-E that you meet that is also used by Ulysses to attempt to destory NCR and the Legion. So does it imply that that version of ED-E was your old companion or what? Because he doesn't recognize you.

Was Courier Six a member of the NCR, The Legion, or an independent? Because I don't know if even Ulysses really knew for certain.

And although it's obvious that Ulysses was out of his mind, did he have a point about Courier Six?

Breeding
09-22-2011, 11:57 PM
yeah I'm scratching my head over the whole story of this dlc. I think I either missed 1 or 2 points in the beginning or Obsidian didn't explain it but I have no idea what my motivation was for the entire trip.

Ill009
09-23-2011, 12:26 AM
I think the backstory will match up to whatever faction respect is the highest.

Zombiedrd
10-02-2011, 01:41 AM
I was lost as well. Does he really think I did it on purpose? My story kept saying I started in the Divide created it, then left. When I came back the missiles detonated.

I think he was just Batshit crazy

Interfector DEI
10-04-2011, 08:08 AM
The backstory was that Courier Six who was a neutral party at the time working for a delivery service delivered a package which was an ED-E eyebot which then set off bikes that ravished the Divide and you had no idea what the package was but Ulysses blames you.