PDA

View Full Version : Act 10 Scene 3

xCH4PM4Nx
09-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Towards the end, After you go through the portal and flip the switch. After going through the portal that has the blade right in front of it, I keep spawning right in front of like 10 monsters and they are mid swing, the all hit me and i die instantly. Am i doing something wrong? anyone els have this problem?

xCH4PM4Nx
09-23-2011, 06:30 PM
Ok, i figured it out. Basically, you do whatever you have to do (use whatever weapons you like) untill you get up to the spawn that starts with Earnst chain and the bone crusher, basically what you do is .. semi fight your way / run past all the way to the end where Yeli's blade is. Pick up yeli's blade and kill the group of chefs with it, they will stop spawning so dont worry. work your way back to the portal that leads to the lever, pull the lever, and go through the portal, now you should respawn and work your way all the way back to where you found yeli's blade, killing all the pukers on the way, and any stray chefs. Once you go through th portal, immediately block and kick a couple times to stun the enemies, then start hitting them with Yeli's blade, kill this group and you are home free. BTW Yeli's blade is great when used with a lateral slashing move rather than a vertical strike for groups.

HamKet
10-02-2011, 07:16 AM
This stage is frustrating.

I can usually make it to the last area, but I always get killed by the mob of creatures there. I can't seem to make a dent before I die, or I die as soon as I get there.

Any tips, other than those above?

HamKet
10-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Well, I managed to pull it off.

This last time, I forgot to pick up Yuli's Blade, so I had no weapons for the mob. I kicked my way through and ran to the goal.

I expected a B rank, but I got an A, with ~52000 points,

raidenhardcore
12-06-2011, 02:08 PM
are there any checkpoints in this scene? or if you die you restart from scratch, cuz I cant even get through the first part fucking screamers and barfers , its just too difficult and dying 20 times in a row well im gonna give up on this one:(

HamKet
12-07-2011, 11:07 PM
No checkpoints unfortunately.

I Am4z1n9 AZ I
01-08-2012, 11:58 PM
EDIT: Nevermind done this level now.