PDA

View Full Version : easy doesn`t unlock pro

Jan 0
09-23-2011, 10:22 AM
just finished easy without unlocking proffessional.
couldn`t remember that from the cube version :-(
my version is from austria.

jedijaxpavan
09-23-2011, 01:02 PM
In the US version you only get the option for easy if you die constantly.
Normal is the norm to unlock pro.

Play through again.

Guitar LInc0ln
09-23-2011, 01:13 PM
hm....When I finished the PS2 Version on easy mode, it unlocked professional mode for me, but when I finished easy on the Wii, it didn't. I had to replay it on normal difficulty to get professional. I'm sorry you have to play it again to gain the hard mode.

Teh Paralyzer
09-24-2011, 02:29 AM
Wait a minute wait a minute

Help me out guys because I keep getting this question.

How do you get easy mode?

Because ive beating this game on 3 consoles and I know there is no easy mode.

Is it a region thing??

Veedrock
09-24-2011, 02:51 AM
The original US release on Gamecube did not have an easy mode, that could be why you've never seen it.

o D M C o
09-24-2011, 09:32 AM
I hope youre joking, Im about to finish my first play through on easy and I really dont want to do another run just to unlock pro. I picked easy cos the achievement guide said you unlock pro by beating the game once, difficulty was not mentioned in either the roadmap or the description for the professional achievement.

JuSt BLaZe
09-24-2011, 09:55 AM
Is it a region thing??

Yup it is. For guys like us in Europe (UK/Germany) it has been confirmed that we can choose at the title screen between EASY & NORMAL.

I hope youre joking, Im about to finish my first play through on easy and I really dont want to do another run just to unlock pro. I picked easy cos the achievement guide said you unlock pro by beating the game once, difficulty was not mentioned in either the roadmap or the description for the professional achievement.

Hehe, so much for the guide, yeah, guess you'll will have to start again on NORMAL.

As for the guide I don't think it was his fault, cause he didn't knew that this would be a regional problem.

shakesth3clown1
09-24-2011, 05:11 PM
When I just started my first game it didnt give me an option for difficulty, it just started, am I missing something?

Plym
09-24-2011, 05:35 PM
When I just started my first game it didnt give me an option for difficulty, it just started, am I missing something? Yes, you're missing having the European version.

o D M C o
09-24-2011, 06:22 PM
Yeah nobody is at fault, and I appreciate the effort the guy put into the guide, its just a pain in the arse

silentbob0
09-24-2011, 09:23 PM
Yeah, I found out about this near the end of the castle section. Not happy as I could have easily done this on Normal but thought I wouldn't get punished for playing on easy.

Does anyone know if you unlock the first set of costumes beating the game on easy?

TVthePunisher
09-24-2011, 09:28 PM
Yes, Teh_Paralyzer and myself had no idea there was an Easy mode since I've played all but the PS2 release and never seen it. Then again, I have the US versions of all these games...I wonder why we didn't get an Easy mode?

I'm sorry to hear about anyone who went through on Easy and didn't actually unlock Professional. Though it does make sense to a degree...games that usually include an Easy mode withhold bonuses unless you play on Normal or harder. Heck, for some games achievements don't even unlock on Easy mode .__. thankfully, Normal shouldn't be too hard. You guys who beat it on Easy are familiar with a majority of the game, a few sections were taken out (apparently the Hedge Maze?) but think of it this way...if you like the game, you're getting to play through it three times...progressively it will get harder.

Tendoman77
09-24-2011, 09:59 PM
I'm from England (alas the pal verison) and I got both easy and normal avaliable from the start, will easy unlock pro for me?

JuSt BLaZe
09-24-2011, 10:36 PM
I'm from England (alas the pal verison) and I got both easy and normal avaliable from the start, will easy unlock pro for me?

NO, you have to play through the game on NORMAL difficulty.

Tendoman77
09-24-2011, 10:43 PM
NO, you have to play through the game on NORMAL difficulty.

Thanks, just needed to know for my version

Jan 0
09-24-2011, 11:44 PM
Yeah, I found out about this near the end of the castle section. Not happy as I could have easily done this on Normal but thought I wouldn't get punished for playing on easy.

Does anyone know if you unlock the first set of costumes beating the game on easy?

yes you do

Teh Paralyzer
09-25-2011, 04:53 AM
The guide has been updated to include region information.

I hope the confusion gets cleared up for some gamers.