PDA

View Full Version : Official FIFA 12 Bitching Thread

BIGbivvie
09-24-2011, 01:41 AM
Any rants with the game upon its release should be placed in this thread to reduce forum clutter.

Keep it civil. As offensive posts will no doubt be deleted.

Morbido
10-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Not being able to get on the UT web app. I tried on thursday evening but it was to busy. Played the game over the weekend so didn't try getting on. Tried about 20 mins ago and it was still to busy. My mate has had no luck over the weekend. This is bs. It was obvious that from tuesday (when it came out in the states) it was going to get busier, now six days later with everyone else getting it, its crap that its not been sorted.

Also, the constant spamming of one-twos online. I dont mind people using them, but when every pass you do is one its very frustrating.

The constant glitches with cheevos. People being able to unlock them on UT, others not. Its a joke.

MxPx
10-03-2011, 03:14 PM
What are one-twos?

Deanobeano21
10-03-2011, 04:18 PM
What are one-twos?

It's when you pass the ball to your player and he passes it back that's a one-two and that's what happens online and you just keep running around like headless chickens.:grab

STFShadow
10-03-2011, 07:20 PM
The whole player impact engine does my head in, standing in the box on a corner or free kick and players just knock u on your arse before the ball is player. ermmmmm im sure thats a foul.

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-03-2011, 07:35 PM
Yeah only problem i find is if im owned do 20 flips break all my bones ref does fuck all. I step on someones toe red card... yeahhhhh offff coursseee.

MxPx
10-03-2011, 07:37 PM
PKs do seem ultra-easy to get. Nearly every time I pull my goalie...RED CARD! PK!

My one big complaint would probably be passing...especially in-the-air through passes.

Used to be that you just held LB, tapped Y, and they would chip the ball up in the air and to the next closest attacker. Very efficient if there was a defensemen blocking you from doing a ground pass, on a 2 v 1 break-away.

But now, for whatever reason, whenever I do this, my player turns around 180 degrees and kicks it out of bounds, or to a wing player BEHIND him...completely the opposite way that my open guy is. (Even if that guy is completely on sides!)

Danger Badgers
10-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Playing clubs 2 - 0 up with 2 mins to go & the EA servers disconnects one of us. No danger here we think as EA say they analyse disconnections on score, possession etc to award a final score.... Except they don't & we get credited with a 3 - 0 loss. Good times

The AI for any team on world class is ridiculous - I have to wait for the opposition to score to have a kick of the ball!!!

Minocin
10-03-2011, 11:13 PM
HEADERS, they are freaking annoying right now.. I cannot header the ball at all.

BIGbivvie
10-03-2011, 11:15 PM
HEADERS, they are freaking annoying right now.. I cannot header the ball at all.

Press B when the ball is in the air, after holding and pressing X in the direction of the player you wish to head the ball. I hope this clears that up. :).

MxPx
10-03-2011, 11:20 PM
Press B when the ball is in the air, after holding and pressing X in the direction of the player you wish to head the ball. I hope this clears that up. :).

I think he means that the likelihood of heading the ball seems to have gone down. They used to happen all the time, yet they're much more rare now.

Minocin
10-03-2011, 11:21 PM

Oh my god, it worked lol! Thank you!

BIGbivvie
10-03-2011, 11:40 PM
Oh my god, it worked lol! Thank you!

Haha, you are welcome.

NUFC_Matty
10-04-2011, 12:37 AM
The constant bumming of Barcelona in H2H seasons. it's incredible the amount of people who do.

T FUNK 1984
10-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Well now let’s see....

1. Trying to get onto UT on the internet and I keep on getting:

'Sorry!

We have reached the maximum number of users who can log into FUT Web.

Please try again later.'

Really EA?

2. The slowness at the menus, particularly when you first load the game. It should be no more than a few seconds - at most!

3. These new defending mechanics. Fine vs. human players, in fact I like them. But vs. CPU they are a waste of time (particularly the one where you just hold :abut:). Think I need to learn some sort of special finger yoga to press all the buttons I need at the same time.

4. The new impact engine. Rag doll physics in a football game? Went one on one with the keeper, keeper dove at my feet to get the ball and when he stood up my player has stuck to him horizontally.

5. Not being able to play online vs (head to head seasons I think it's called), half the time I get an error saying the squads aren't available and to try again later.

There's more but that's all I can think of for now!

steh37
10-04-2011, 02:43 PM
i was trying to do as much ultimate as poss but since i cant get on due to error (4q ea servers) ive been having a go at head to head s this sucks as both games were with the shite new tackling system were as i us legendaary defending ea have ruined this game....

jtr1gg3r
10-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Only thing annoying me are the servers. But it's EA so what did I expect?? LOL

MxPx
10-04-2011, 03:43 PM
3. These new defending mechanics. Fine vs. human players, in fact I like them. But vs. CPU they are a waste of time (particularly the one where you just hold :abut:). Think I need to learn some sort of special finger yoga to press all the buttons I need at the same time.

Wacha mean? What controller set up do you use?

I use classic, and all I do is tap B when I'm near the ball. It's really not that difficult.

4. The new impact engine. Rag doll physics in a football game? Went one on one with the keeper, keeper dove at my feet to get the ball and when he stood up my player has stuck to him horizontally.

lol, I agree.

I keep losing my strikers/attackers, and I'm looking around like, "wheretf they go?!", then I see they've collided with someone mid-field, and did 16 flips before hitting the ground.

T FUNK 1984
10-04-2011, 05:48 PM
Wacha mean? What controller set up do you use?

I use classic, and all I do is tap B when I'm near the ball. It's really not that difficult.

Just the default set up. I mean with this new tactical defending thing, hold A and your player follows the ball/player with the ball which is pretty much the same as holding LT (I know they aren't exactly the same but they both achieve the same thing). I can appreciate them trying to make it more realistic but IMO they've just made it needlessly complicated. I'm doing the same thing (B when near the ball) but then I'm not using their new tactical defending buttons which they made such a big thing of.

MxPx
10-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Just the default set up. I mean with this new tactical defending thing, hold A and your player follows the ball/player with the ball which is pretty much the same as holding LT (I know they aren't exactly the same but they both achieve the same thing). I can appreciate them trying to make it more realistic but IMO they've just made it needlessly complicated. I'm doing the same thing (B when near the ball) but then I'm not using their new tactical defending buttons which they made such a big thing of.

Well, if you don't like having to push all those buttons then don't. It's not necessary.

AX S16
10-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Pro Clubs is so broken (and has been the past couple of years) that its not funny.

With all the "drone" players in your team having such rubbish stats, its too easy for human strikers, (who are always about 5'5" and as light as possible=sprint and acceleration stats off the charts) to blitz past them. Its pointless making your pro anything but a small rapid forward if my previous experiences of pro clubs are anything to go by. Through ball from midfield, the cpu defender will dither while the pro runs at full speed, runs in and scores a 200mph shot which your crap keeper has NO chance of saving.

The interfering of the CPU is criminal as well - if a ball is going to one of your idiot non-be-a-pro players, and an opposing pro is going to contest that ball, your player will hold up, take a bad touch, or turn into the pro to afford him a chance at goal.

The fact that the non-pro players who make up your team are so unskilled and slow means that any team who has a greater number of human players is automatically disadvantaged: your ~50 statted midfielder is never going to win against a human pro player. This effect wouldnt be so obvious if your pro was just substituted into the real squad, as per solo career, why cant EA just do this?

Danger Badgers
10-04-2011, 10:21 PM
So disappointed with clubs this year. The lag is furking annoying!!!!!

LThompson6
10-05-2011, 02:06 AM
I'm annoyed with how you can't be over 6ft and fast, most of the olympic sprinters are over 6ft and Usain Bolt is 6ft 5 I make my pro 6ft 2 and the fastest he can get is mid 70's for pace it's so stupid because I want my pro to be 6ft 2 like me and fast but they can't.

neil_lien
10-05-2011, 01:19 PM
I'm annoyed with how you can't be over 6ft and fast, most of the olympic sprinters are over 6ft and Usain Bolt is 6ft 5 I make my pro 6ft 2 and the fastest he can get is mid 70's for pace it's so stupid because I want my pro to be 6ft 2 like me and fast but they can't.
Stick a ball infront of them and then see how fast those olympic sprinters are...

X V3NOM SLAPS X
10-05-2011, 09:09 PM
I am sick to death of this game I have now sold it!! the ea servers suck!! always lagging me out but if I play call of duty it works fine! I'm normally host with no problems but on fifa, ohh no I get kicked offline and have to re-sign in to the servers and for there website too!! FUT just keeps saying they have reached the maximum amount of users and to try again later!!!!! absolute waste of money, roll on nov 8th - MW3! sick of this game but on a good note I got just under 700G on the game!

FANGx
10-05-2011, 10:57 PM
What the funk is with the penalties in this game? I get the ball and Pato falls over after and he gets a penalty 2 minutes later I get destroyed in his box no touch on the ball, no penalty. Makes me want to stab kittens in the face :mad:

T FUNK 1984
10-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Well, if you don't like having to push all those buttons then don't. It's not necessary.

I'm not but then that takes out one of the biggest 'improvements' that they claim to have made for this years FIFA.

Can you tell I think it's shit?

MxPx
10-07-2011, 02:22 PM
I'm not but then that takes out one of the biggest 'improvements' that they claim to have made for this years FIFA.

Can you tell I think it's shit?

I'm not really sure...I rarely let the ball get passed my midfielders. ;)

King Georgie
10-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Every FIFA game I have played, I end up doing this. I go in for a tackle, actually get the ball and then end up shooting from miles away. I know I can change the buttons so this isn't a problem, and there is also the cancel feature (probably bought in to tackle this problem). But shouldn't the default be so this doesn't happen? This has bugged me since the beginning!

sam49
10-07-2011, 09:20 PM
The fact that tactical defending basically is nothing new and has been on FIFA from at least '10? I mean the only difference I see is that the function of the B button in the previous iteration is now RB, but all the other defending 'improvements' have more or less been in FIFA for the past two years.

WoodsMonk
10-07-2011, 09:22 PM
"Quick" (HA!) throw-ins that is all! :mad:

MxPx
10-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Every FIFA game I have played, I end up doing this. I go in for a tackle, actually get the ball and then end up shooting from miles away. I know I can change the buttons so this isn't a problem, and there is also the cancel feature (probably bought in to tackle this problem). But shouldn't the default be so this doesn't happen? This has bugged me since the beginning!

Seems you're not timing it right. You'd have to be holding the B button down after picking it off, to shoot it. Once you pick the ball off, just release the B button and start dribbling it.

Only time I really accidentally shoot it is when I go to pass to a teammate, but it looks like it is going to get stolen by the other team, so I click B to try and get a foot in before the enemy defender. But that's a very rare occasion.

T FUNK 1984
10-08-2011, 07:21 PM
The penalty button. Oh I mean 'tackle' button ;)

chelseaman99
10-08-2011, 08:27 PM
The penalty button. Oh I mean 'tackle' button ;)

I'm slowly getting better at timing my tackles. My main problem with the game is me getting disconnected from the EA servers before about half of my Ultimate team games.

I managed to get into a live chat with some guy from EA Customer Support. Who, er, thought my Xbox Live was the problem and seemed to understand very little English.

BIGMatthew182
10-09-2011, 10:30 PM
I have to admit there is a lot of good things about fifa12 but theres also a few bad things that are really starting to pee me off:

Stone wall penaltys not being given, even though my opponent/ friend even admits it was a penalty after watching the instant reply from several angles.

The way two strikers collide and fall to the floor at free kicks from your enemys half.

Every Pro Clubs match your player pulls up with a Pulled Hamstring or Calf Injury between the 80th minute and 120th minute

Penaltys are impossible in Pro clubs as, at my pen-taking level the green bar is a millimeter long and the white bar is just a blur it is moving so fast and i cant change the penalty taker to someone better without an injury.

un-realistic transfers in career mode and to many big money moves in every transfer window (ie. Season 1 - Higuain from Real Madrid >>> Stoke City, Season 2 - Higuain from Stoke City >>> Everton, Season 3 - Higuain from Everton >>> Man Utd) as well as glitched transfers

Luck based secret achievements such as getting a team of the week player from a pack... I bought 500 Packs in UT10 = 1 inform, 100-200 Packs in UT11 = 0 INFORMS! I am not planning on getting 1000G on this as i dont see myself getting this achievement...

breakin2
10-09-2011, 11:27 PM
I can't stand how long the menus take to load. It takes a good minute just to get past the opening screen of Rooney kicking the ball. It's terrible.

When I'm playing a game, I rarely sub because going to rosters causes a good 15 second delay before it shows up.

Finally, it's always trying to log me into the EA servers and I stay logged in for about 3 minutes. After that, I get a message saying that some error occurred and I'm no longer connected to the EA servers and I have to reconnect.

I actually may sell this game. I've had the last 5 FIFA games and owned them into the summer. This game is pissing me off more than it should, especially with some good games coming out soon.

Morbido
10-10-2011, 01:28 PM
The fact that some players that are out on loan in real life only appear with their loaned team in UT. I want a Mark Beevers and a Giles Coke with a Wednesday badge next to them damn it!

Also some of the UT ratings are a bit off. Kolo Toure 83 Mascherano 86 both far to high. Baines 80 and Hernandez 82 both far to low. There are a lot more, but these are the only ones I can think of, off the top of my head.

The sliders in single player. Means getting the world class acomplishments are far to easy.

I also presume you can get the Legendary cheevo with this method, which is a bit cheap. I got it legit after about 25 games and was very proud to earn it.

Nanbag
10-10-2011, 03:29 PM
why the fuck do people quit in pro clubs after you score in the first minute, ive been playing football games since ISS and i dont think ive ever quit a game early cos ive gone a goal down. its bullshit. they should get a loss for it because if it checks the match report you can clearly see we are a goal ahead and they are just scum. i bet the top team in the world has quit early probably the only reason they are up there cos everyone on this game is scum.

also why the fuck do they still have the option to choose any player in virtual """""""""PRO""""""" great job EA in ruining another online mode yet again. its not even a new mistake, they are just repeating old ones. i honestly think our club could beat pretty much every team going if other teams had to put up with the shit computer like we do.

/rant anyone who disagrees with these comments is clearly shit at fifa

mini0mk
10-10-2011, 03:51 PM
It seems like keepers are immune to giving away pens.

LThompson6
10-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Stick a ball infront of them and then see how fast those olympic sprinters are...That makes no sense Usain Bolt is good at football.

Nanbag
10-10-2011, 07:52 PM
That makes no sense Usain Bolt is good at football.

and Bolt would be fast without a ball at his feet and for some reason if you are tall you are not, so fuck you and get out of the bitching thread if you have nothing to bitch about you fat cunt.

i just lost a game on H2H seasons and needed to rage. mainly because the amount of times i got taken out by his oaf centre back in the box and didnt get a pen, one of the times i didnt even have the fucking ball at my feet and he shoved me over.

i just had the best idea ever, why cant the AI in pro clubs just be like the legendary AI in normal offline games, that would solve a lot of my problems with the online AI, surely it cant be that hard to implement if theyve already done it, that way the average players who play as the whole team get disadvanteged for being complete and utter cunts because our AI would be better than them.

T FUNK 1984
10-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Just played a game of UT, EVERY time my opponent got the ball he could literally walk through my team. The lag was so bad the game showed me tackling his player then a split second later he's passed me still with the ball.

Oh and not being able to play 2 H2H match's one after the other - complete joke. Workaround is to do some bullshit with a memory stick until they patch it? REALLY EA? How about you just release a game that works correctly from day 1!!!

Nanbag
10-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Oh and not being able to play 2 H2H match's one after the other - complete joke. Workaround is to do some bullshit with a memory stick until they patch it? REALLY EA? How about you just release a game that works correctly from day 1!!!

didnt know this was an issue, i played like 15 head to heads one after the other both in cup and seasons

LThompson6
10-11-2011, 12:27 AM
and Bolt would be fast without a ball at his feet and for some reason if you are tall you are not, so fuck you and get out of the bitching thread if you have nothing to bitch about you fat cunt.Yeah because peaople like Ronaldo are slow with a football... whats wrong with you are you retarded or something?

THEE Swagmeister
10-11-2011, 12:34 AM
is this game worth getting? i've always gotten fifa since fifa 2004 but there are so many other good games that i can get

SatNiteEduardo
10-11-2011, 01:23 AM
My personal view is if you are a FIFA fan then this is worth it. Admittedly I have had very few glitches. I do have one now where at the start of every gaming session I need to reset the quick tactics because otherwise they are glitched and the game freezes. Also it resets to default hospitality settings before each session and I lose any custom formations etc.

But other that that its FIFA and in my opinion worth playing and once you get used to tactical defending it seems so much more flexible than previous FIFAs in the defence area.

mptuk
10-11-2011, 09:59 AM
i thought to myself yeah fifa12 will be a good game to play this year, and im bored with it already only got 200 achievement points dont know if i can be bothered trying to get the rest lol.

i go in FUT and instead of playing how it supposed to be played i spend hours sitting in the trade just buying n selling players.

i seen there is some trade deals from GAME. where you can trade fifa and get like forza or batman for £4.99 extra i may do this either that or just get the cash an put it towards my MW3 pre-order. hmm decisions.

demonizer_andy
10-11-2011, 10:04 AM
just a heads up to those going on about bolt being no good at football, he was a candidate to have trials at man utd, but back on track this game is good i just think there should be more consistency between difficulties and they should by now be able to abolish sweet spots its boring being able to score from the same spot every time, or playin online and people being able to run to a corner tap the ball across goal n then tap in

Schreckofant
10-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Well, there are tons of Bugs and Glitches, but the worst of all: I cannot play anymore Ultimate Team, because the xbox crashes everytime I start a game. Great EA, gotta say that.

T FUNK 1984
10-11-2011, 12:47 PM
didnt know this was an issue, i played like 15 head to heads one after the other both in cup and seasons

Apparently (according to EA forums) it's a problem which occurs if you have lots of save data on your HDD, the workaround is to move certain FIFA 12 files to a memory stick and then save onto that stick each time you save... or something like that.

It's just another problem which should have been picked up before launch.

Zombie Chimaira
10-11-2011, 07:14 PM
The new collision based system thing. It's a good idea like, but the amount of times AI controlled players on my team get in my way when I'm dribbling and knock my player on his arse! Grrrrrr!!

When your on an attack sprinting towards the other teams goal and your supporting striker holds his run so you can't play them through so the defenders just force you wide OR they make a run and just as you press Y they stop and check their run.

The transfer system is CRAP! I was playing as Liverpool and in the very first transfer window Man City had sold Aguero, Ballotelli AND Tevez. Man Utd sold Hernandez and Young and bought Pato and Modric. I just think the transfers are very unrealistic. Man City wouldn't sell Aguero the same year and in the same window they bought him!!

Also playing as Liverpool in my first season after a few games My keeper Reina chirps up hat he hates living in England and wants to leave. I offered him a new contract, I played him in every match but he lost form, was always unhappy and basically put in a transfer request. I was actually powerless to stop him leaving so had to sell him. The same thing happened with Skirtl after I offered him a new contract. He said he wasn't going to sign and said he was leaving!!!

That's all really lol

Metalligav
10-11-2011, 07:39 PM
I'm slightly annoyed with the transfers too.
Milner was on the transfer list rated at £12 mil, so offered the full amount for him, only to get a message back asking for £16 mil as City are my rivals. When the hell did Everton and City become rivals?

Zombie Chimaira
10-12-2011, 09:08 AM
I had something like that. Player rated at 12 million, offered just below 12 mil. I really wanted the player and ended up getting rinsed for 20 mil!!
Also had a super rich investor buy Everton and they started buying players like Robinho and Ibrahimovic. Yeah it could happen, look at city, but...Everton???

Metalligav
10-12-2011, 09:46 AM
I ended up having to pay the £16 mil, any other offer I made, like £14 or £15 mil they just came back asking for £16 mil.

I wish we'd get a super rich investor, but only as long as they didn't get rid of Moyes. lol.

geoneo123
10-13-2011, 11:31 AM
Ok here it goes!

In fairness I have had the game since a day before its UK release date.

For some reason I cannot get use to the new defensive system at all. It’s completely ruined the game for me and I rarely go to play H2H games now.

The biggest disappointment came from me leading 4-0 at around the 68 min in a H2H game. I had managed to hold off the guys attacks but once it got to the 70th min it seemed like I was using the virtual player of from my local pub team instead of a 5 Star team.

The guy was able to walk through my defence on every attack and by the time the ref called an end to the game I had conceded 6 goals! Then my mates were able to see the result to rub salt in the wounds.

Surly they could have kept the ‘legacy defending’ in online play FFS! If they had I wouldn’t be contemplating trading the damn game in for Pro Evo. The current offer is £1 and FIFA 12 for Pro Evolution soccer 12.

More things that I would like to add.

The general passing in the game has changed, making it a lot harder to get a flow going. I have been able to get to grips with the crossing from the wing but it’s always a pain in the arse to get a great piece of play going only for the winger to cross the ball over the top straight into the opp. Keeper’s gloves.

For the Pro teams I think that the option to play as an ANY defeats the whole purpose of playing the game mode and it should be removed.
While playing games in Pro clubs the way I get steam rolled is a joke with no foul called and then when I manage to get close to an opp. Player with the ball I only tap him and I get a yellow.
The game seems unbalanced and unfinished and I would not be surprised if the game also gets a record for the amount of games that are returned/ traded in.

I am going to wait for the promised update before deciding to trade it in.

LNG SaNdMaN
10-13-2011, 11:39 AM
For the Pro teams I think that the option to play as an ANY defeats the whole purpose of playing the game mode and it should be removed.

For what it's worth, I agree with you on that point, but don't dare say it on EA's Forums, or you'll get your head ripped off!

I can't get on with TD at all, so I'm glad I've got all the online achievements out of the way early. I can understand why they force you to use TD online, as it's this year's 'big thing', but I wish you had the option to search for games against people using LD.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next installment featured TD only :mad:

Zombie Chimaira
10-13-2011, 08:52 PM
My last bitch (I promise) is everyone plays as Barcelona and it seems no matter what position around the goal Messi is in, if he shoots, he will score. It just seems so unimaginative. I'm bored with online play now because of this. It's pissing me off.

WoodsMonk
10-24-2011, 02:21 PM
You know what I hate!!!!? When you buy 2 gold packs with coins and you get the same (crap) player twice! :mad:

Is this EA's way of punishing me for not using MS points!? ;) :p

BIGbivvie
10-24-2011, 04:17 PM
is this game worth getting? i've always gotten fifa since fifa 2004 but there are so many other good games that i can get

This game is great. Wrong thread but I'll answer your question anyway :)

Toams07
10-24-2011, 04:19 PM
everyone plays as Barcelona and it seems no matter what position around the goal Messi is in, if he shoots, he will score.

Really?
I always play with Barca but it seems to me that no matter where I am or how hard I shoot, Messi just won't score

BIGbivvie
10-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Really?
I always play with Barca but it seems to me that no matter where I am or how hard I shoot, Messi just won't score

I had the same problem with him when I had him on UT. Wierd.

Toams07
10-25-2011, 03:26 PM
Wtf the wrong with this game?
I set the difficulty on Semi-Pro (to get the hang of the new features) but my opponents play as if it's Legendary difficulty

Paully05
12-31-2011, 01:10 AM
1.) Ultimate team - People treating the auction house like a fucking business, I understand some cards are worth more than others, but seriously, a million coins for some cards?? That's almost 70 jumbo gold packs? How does that make sense??

2.) Ultimate team - Club Legend achievement, I have built a dutch squad, and bought my goalie, with 0 games played, played 75 games, and then find out that I have to play 100 games, with a player I get in a pack. Why does the achievement description not say that then, all it says is "Play 100 matches with any player in Fifa 12 Ultimate team". Then why the FUCK do I need to play with a player I get in a pack?? Says ANY player!!!!

3.) Ultimate team - small issue, I would love to be able to get International Kits and Badges.

4.) FIFA for life - Play 50 hours on the pitch, but not Ultimate team, and there is no way to track your progress. Well thanks for that.

5.) Penalties are crazy, my player gets molested and kicked in the balls, no call. But if I so much as bump their player I get carded.

6.) Fuck Barcelona.

Kushty
12-31-2011, 01:37 AM
Player impact engine is just useless.

I don't see the benefits that it adds to the game that can possibly outweigh all the bullshit that comes from the glitchyness, it just does not work properly and just ends up screwing you over!!!

Also, VP mode! I decided to start a career as before all I did was play with friends in pro clubs, I thought I would just play as my VP as that is what I would do with my club, but if you do that, your team does not tackle! EVER! I did 5 games with the possesion at 60-40/70-30%
It's just fucking ridiculous that all the team AI does is jockey, then my VP is losing rating cos my team mates won't win the ball back? Bullshit.

wilcev1
12-31-2011, 09:12 AM
1.) Ultimate team - People treating the auction house like a fucking business, I understand some cards are worth more than others, but seriously, a million coins for some cards?? That's almost 70 jumbo gold packs? How does that make sense??

2.) Ultimate team - Club Legend achievement, I have built a dutch squad, and bought my goalie, with 0 games played, played 75 games, and then find out that I have to play 100 games, with a player I get in a pack. Why does the achievement description not say that then, all it says is "Play 100 matches with any player in Fifa 12 Ultimate team". Then why the FUCK do I need to play with a player I get in a pack?? Says ANY pater!!!!

3.) Ultimate team - small issue, I would love to be able to get International Kits and Badges.

4.) FIFA for life - Play 50 hours on the pitch, but not Ultimate team, and there is no way to track your progress. Well thanks for that.

5.) Penalties are crazy, my player gets molested and kicked in the balls, no call. But if I so much as bump their player I get carded.

6.) Fuck Barcelona.

I did the same has you I used a player I had bought off the market that had played no games, but the achievement did pop for me after 100 matches. I think the achievement still pops if the player you've bought hasn't played any matches, but it won't if he has played even one match for someone else.

gdostephens
01-01-2012, 05:57 AM

2.) Ultimate team - Club Legend achievement, I have built a dutch squad, and bought my goalie, with 0 games played, played 75 games, and then find out that I have to play 100 games, with a player I get in a pack. Why does the achievement description not say that then, all it says is "Play 100 matches with any player in Fifa 12 Ultimate team". Then why the FUCK do I need to play with a player I get in a pack?? Says ANY player!!!!

6.) Fuck Barcelona.
Agree with all of the above, though I can vouch for wilcev1 as I popped the achievement with a player I bought off the market, so it does work. Well, it's popped for at least two of us so I'd assume it'd work for you.

What's the point heavily basing so many achievements around Ultimate Team and then not include that within the 50 hours needed for the 'FIFA for Life' achievement? That's just plain stupid.

It really annoys me when your AI team-mates stick their legs out needlessly and give away soft penalties. It happens far too often and it always seems to happen at a crucial point in a game.

You can tell that a lot of players would like national team kits and badges, particularly as a lot of sides I come up against are national teams. I seem to come up against a lot of opponents that try and find kits to replicate the Brazilian home kit. It'd be much easier if they were simply accessible through the market.

Paully05
01-01-2012, 08:31 PM
I did the same has you I used a player I had bought off the market that had played no games, but the achievement did pop for me after 100 matches. I think the achievement still pops if the player you've bought hasn't played any matches, but it won't if he has played even one match for someone else.

This is reassuring, I was really pissed when I read the forums and it was saying that you had to play with a card you pulled from a pack. I only have 10 games to go, so I will find out soon enough. Thanks.

Thracian
01-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Gonna sell Fifa 12 i think, the fact the AI can dart all round my players no matter how hard i try defending and that they are total retards in defence. I've tried for months to get the hang of it and i just can't. I get very annoyed with the game as i have no idea what i am doing wrong. Oh and referee decisions are terrible too.

Toams07
01-07-2012, 03:31 PM

I would love to be able to buy a country's national coach when I'm building the national squad