PDA

View Full Version : Final Battle Advice

wolfbiker
09-24-2011, 02:11 AM
Okay, I finding the very last fight against Ygerna extremely difficult! In retrospect, I should have left Behrlihn in his tomb. I'm a level 43 warrior and I get killed in, pretty much 3 hits. My creature (43) and demon(40) last the best part of 15 seconds. Have hours of wrongful levelling put me in this situation?

Please advise, many thanks

ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com
10-26-2011, 03:38 AM
you really should be level 45. take out all the minions save during different stages of the battle and try lurring one buy the large statue and summon your creature. hopefully one will attack your creature .

matthewstevens03
09-05-2012, 12:35 AM
I was lvl 42 and was having the same problem, but after many tries finally won. I unleashed my creature, then just jumped around constantly so they would hardly hit me. Then when my creature would have them cornered or they were far enough away, I would launch a fireball(lvl 13) and exploding arrows(lvl4) I felt like a fool jumping around the whole time and it took like 25 minutes to kill both of them, but it worked. And I was a lvl 42 warrior who had 13 points in dual weapon wielding who spent the whole game mowing down enemies no problem. But in the last fight I couldn't even get in 2 hits before i was dead. Also make sure you have a lot of potions for the times you do get hit. Good luck.

Voytek
11-14-2013, 08:01 AM
That last battle against Ygerna was so unnecessarily hard.. I'm not sure if it was a glitch or not, but the first couple of times I tried (and died) 3 hits from Ygerna would kill me (I was level 42). However, after getting frustrated I put the difficulty all the way up and then back down to casual and for some reason I was a tank, able to take all the hits she threw my way.

Also, she stopped healing herself at some point too which saved me a lot of grief. My overall strategy was to simply run away from her whenever she got close and shot a level 13 exploding arrow at her. Then I'd rush attack to her and use a level 13 thousand blows and sometimes throw in a level 5 fireball. Just rinse and repeat and add in a couple jumps to get away and heal with potions/heal spell.

Finally done with this game...