PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil: Code Veronica - Starring... Leonardo DiCaprio?!

Restricted-Access
09-24-2011, 08:12 AM
Does anyone remember the character "Steve" looking like a young Leonardo DiCaprio? The first time I heard that, I laughed my ass off... because he DOES bear some resemblance to him (I don't know if that was intentional or not). :biglaugh

That being said... I wonder if the likeness of a model/actress was used for "Claire." She was drawn/animated pretty well (clumsy character movement, aside - I hated having the walking direction screwed-up when going around a corner or going through a doorway that changed the point-of-view). In any case, Claire looked good on the Dreamcast... I can't wait to see the game in HD!!! :woop:

I still have my Dreamcast version of the game - AND the strategy guide (thank God)! The game is pretty tough in spots, and getting all the achievements will take some time! At least there's only 12 achievements, and the minimum is 50 points (NICE!).

Somebody who knows Leo should get him a copy of this game - for whatever console he owns (assuming he plays video games). :p

gingeee85
09-24-2011, 06:11 PM
yeah, looks like decaprio and leon from resi 2

Felly117
09-25-2011, 01:59 PM
I remember seeing the first review of the game for the dreamcast and them saying steve looks like Leonardo DiCaprio. Lol

Teh Paralyzer
09-25-2011, 07:46 PM
I remember seeing the first review of the game for the dreamcast and them saying steve looks like Leonardo DiCaprio. Lol

I can kind of see that. I always thought he should play Leon in an RE4 movie.

Or David Spade for shits and giggles.

8BitSoul
09-26-2011, 04:55 PM
Yeah I remember fans going crazy over this when Code Veronica was released on DC. Capcom actually changed his hairstyle in Code Veronica Complete/X, to make him look less like Di Caprio... A character from the RE universe that will not be missed, I am sure!

Free Beer
09-27-2011, 02:31 PM
LOL i remember this being joked about when the game first came out on Dreamcast. It was all over message boards and even in the official Prima strat guide they mentioned it LOLOLOL

crispykiller96
10-02-2011, 11:17 PM
i cant stand him same with titanic shit overhypic over budget movie :uzi:

Fug the Pug
10-07-2011, 06:01 PM
I kinda wish loanardo... I mean steve, survived this game so he could turn up in the future looking as dicaprio as ever.

i fist brown i
10-08-2011, 05:29 PM
DiCaprio was gay in the 90s but he is undoubtedly one of my favorite actors now. Gangs of new York, shutter island, departed, inception!