PDA

View Full Version : This achievement didn't unlock

Thomas001122
09-24-2011, 11:34 AM
I'm referring to the s stands for stylish. Well, it unlocked on my console but it didn't make it to Xbox Live. I was connected to Live when I unlocked it too. Anybody else having problems with this achievement?

I also can't view any of my friend's achievements from my console but I can from Xbox Live.

I had just unlocked the one for completing the game about 6 hours earlier and it made it to Live.

El Grave
09-24-2011, 01:15 PM
Seems xbox live is acting weird. You cant's see achievements of friends and so on. So probably just something going on with xbox live, and not with the game itself.

Frank Phoenix
09-28-2011, 08:42 PM
I'm referring to the s stands for stylish. Well, it unlocked on my console but it didn't make it to Xbox Live. I was connected to Live when I unlocked it too. Anybody else having problems with this achievement?

I also can't view any of my friend's achievements from my console but I can from Xbox Live.

I had just unlocked the one for completing the game about 6 hours earlier and it made it to Live.

Same Problem here!

I see the "s stands for stylish" Achievement on my Console, on xbox.com or windows phone 7 i missing it...

Have anyone a idea?

EDIT: for the People with the same Problem:

After 2 hours for recovering my Gamertag was the chevo back!