PDA

View Full Version : Weird corner on Chinese Gp. Race wrecker!

hartlesdalegend
09-24-2011, 01:46 PM
Just in the practise of Chinese Gp when in start of sector 3 after the straight there is a simple left corner, but when you go across the apex it jumps you into the air and sends you off the track.

I keep trying the corner and it happens every time, and it's not just me it's the AI also it happens to every car.

Has this happened to anyone else, if so I would hope a swift fix to come as this could ruin the race.

cG Kryten Xx
09-24-2011, 01:55 PM
I didn't notice this when I raced China.

Although, unless I am mistaken, there is a horrible bumpy left hand corner in the real life track, so maybe its meant to be there.

hartlesdalegend
09-24-2011, 02:01 PM
I tried at about 20 mph but it still happened, also went as wide as I could but still happened.

Nanbag
09-24-2011, 03:23 PM
I didn't notice this when I raced China.

Although, unless I am mistaken, there is a horrible bumpy left hand corner in the real life track, so maybe its meant to be there.

yeh this is correct, if you remember back to china the F1 drivers all avoided that kerb completely

cG Kryten Xx
09-24-2011, 03:47 PM
yeh this is correct, if you remember back to china the F1 drivers all avoided that kerb completely

Yup, they all quickly learnt in practice to avoid that bump.

So yea, it won't be fixed, you just have to try and avoid / deal with it.

hartlesdalegend
09-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Even not going on the bump flies you off, it is a design fault.

Nanbag
09-24-2011, 06:46 PM
Even not going on the bump flies you off, it is a design fault.

either youre not driving properly or your particular game is glitching (which i highly doubt) ive done nearly 60 practice laps on china + qualifying + 2 races at 20% and didnt have a problem with it at all (bar the first couple of laps when it went horribly wrong over that bump)

ii aM GhaNDi x
09-24-2011, 11:43 PM
iv not had this problem at all but every time iv went round that corner i havent went over the kerb i also deliberatly miss it as i feel it gives me a better racing line. so im not so sure whats happening with you :S

hartlesdalegend
09-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Seems to have fixed itself now, didnt happen during qual or race.

Nanbag
09-26-2011, 03:15 PM
there is a left hand corner on the german circuit which if you hit it will either destroy your vehicle or knock off your front wing depending on how fast you are going lol. cant remember where it is, its the left hander on a chicane towards the end of the track, its fairly raised.

x13radx
09-26-2011, 03:57 PM
there is a left hand corner on the german circuit which if you hit it will either destroy your vehicle or knock off your front wing depending on how fast you are going lol. cant remember where it is, its the left hander on a chicane towards the end of the track, its fairly raised.

I know where you mean, got some impressive air-time over that kerb. :)

RyanP91
09-26-2011, 06:27 PM
Yeah done that a couple of times before and now I avoid that bit completly take a much wider line lol