PDA

View Full Version : Complete Map

ApocalypticJoker
09-24-2011, 05:55 PM
this link directs to a full map showing all locations as well as collectibles.
i don't know why some areas are yellow and others are red but i assume red ones give quests or side missions.
either way hope it helps
cheers :)

http://www.younoob.net/dead-island-maps/

Necrophage33
09-24-2011, 11:33 PM
this link directs to a full map showing all locations as well as collectibles.
i don't know why some areas are yellow and others are red but i assume red ones give quests or side missions.
either way hope it helps
cheers :)

http://www.younoob.net/dead-island-maps/

These have been posted before, and they don't show all locations. The Jungle is a prime example. The map is chopped up, and it doesn't show any of the southern areas.

I agree they're helpful, but they certainly won't get someone their 72/72 locations for the city and jungle maps.

sho91
09-24-2011, 11:39 PM
Nice find.....

ApocalypticJoker
09-25-2011, 03:27 AM
yeah sorry i didn't know it was posted anywhere (i looked via search engine but nothing returned) and by the time i DID find the original post i was too lazy to delete this one lol
but in any event i didn't realize stuff was missing off of it since it did help me get a few collectibles and a location i didn't have before
my bad i guess :p as long as it helps i don't mind reposting something but if it's too much of an eyesore i'll tear it down

ofay
09-25-2011, 03:14 PM
yeah sorry i didn't know it was posted anywhere (i looked via search engine but nothing returned) and by the time i DID find the original post i was too lazy to delete this one lol
but in any event i didn't realize stuff was missing off of it since it did help me get a few collectibles and a location i didn't have before
my bad i guess :p as long as it helps i don't mind reposting something but if it's too much of an eyesore i'll tear it down

Was it in the 72 locations thread that's stickies at the top of the page, that most people have been going to for this issue?