PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know when the SAW game comes out?

Mr Striker09
07-22-2007, 08:51 PM
i was just wondering

Tussell
07-22-2007, 09:17 PM
>_<
Oh god...

The Pants Party
07-22-2007, 09:23 PM
Do people not know how to find this shit out themselves? Go to any game site (gamespot is what i use) and search for the game. As soon as there's a release date, it will be updated. Come on people, stop being so fucking lazy.

Spacecakes
07-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Wow, I guess that answered his question. :p

LongJon
07-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Do people not know how to find this shit out themselves? Go to any game site (gamespot is what i use) and search for the game. As soon as there's a release date, it will be updated. Come on people, stop being so fucking lazy.

HA! Go Pants...Now can you just go do the same in all the threads titled 'What game should I buy?'....

Adam Miller
07-23-2007, 11:22 AM
What Pants said....

but there is no release date yet anyway incase you didn't get that, so it seems you will have to wait if "you wanna play a game" :p

Justicezero
07-23-2007, 01:30 PM
On a side note...SAW 4 movie info!!!

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/1324

I'm excited :uzi:

The Pants Party
07-23-2007, 01:41 PM
*flamey whine*

If the main game sites don't have any news, why any of us have any news? Like I said, once there is news, those websites you listed will get the news and update their pages.

Same thing for our site, as soon as we know a release date, our main page gets updated, so just check there.

Wolf
07-23-2007, 04:17 PM
I couldn't wait for a game like that.

I just need to play a game where you have to sit in a corner for an hour and a half and then press one button to saw my leg off and conclude the game.

I just need to.

The Pants Party
07-23-2007, 05:15 PM
*even more flamey whines*

First of all, learn to speak and type in English, then try to insult me, it might work better. Second, less than 1400 posts is far away off from 5000, so learn some math while you're at it. Third and most important, I'm married with a 2-month old baby in the ICU and I work two jobs, so I have quite an eventful and full life. Thanks for caring though! :)

RedBlinky
07-23-2007, 06:26 PM
I couldn't wait for a game like that.

I just need to play a game where you have to sit in a corner for an hour and a half and then press one button to saw my leg off and conclude the game.

I just need to.

haha yeah im kinda curious as to how they can make a saw game fun. I just cant think of what the gameplay would be like a cracked up warioware where every mini-game is some kind of self-mutilation? the idea of this game just gives me a ?

maybe you race the little tricycles around?

LongJon
07-23-2007, 11:23 PM
*sigh* we can all sleep easy again knowing Webby saved our arses from yet another pathetic product of the internet and too much sugar/not enough crack...Mods we love you all :drunk

- On a side note congrats are in order to Pants and his 2 month old baby,I wish you all the best

Tussell
07-23-2007, 11:27 PM
haha yeah im kinda curious as to how they can make a saw game fun. I just cant think of what the gameplay would be like a cracked up warioware where every mini-game is some kind of self-mutilation? the idea of this game just gives me a ?

maybe you race the little tricycles around?
Tricylce Racer Only Available @ BurgerKing!

highpass
07-24-2007, 08:32 AM
This thread turned out to be kind of useless hey lads, might as well lock it until we get any proper announcements regarding the game.