PDA

View Full Version : Is there anywhere to get lots of ammo or pennies

demonizer_andy
09-25-2011, 11:32 AM
I love this game and am on a normal play through but I seem to be low on ammo all the time. I don't rem it being like this on previous playthroughs. I used to shoot the church bell n rinse the ganados but that didn't seem to work on this version. My tactic has always been shoot the knees then slash them to conserve ammo but even this way I'm constantly low on ammo

JuSt BLaZe
09-25-2011, 11:52 AM
Where exactly are you right now!?
Did you collect any treasures that you can sell!?
Try to avoid enemies if you can't fight them until you have enough ammo.

Here from our Helpful Tips thread (Click for link!) (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=330586):

-Egg Farming

When you get to the farm, where they introduce the blue medallions, the chickens there will lay eggs, collect those eggs, then exit that area by heading back the way you came, then re enter the area and the chickens will again lay eggs, the regular eggs sell for 300, the brown for 600, and the gold for 3,000.

-Crow Farming

The first time you go to the area where the El Gigante is first fought, if you kill the Crows gathered in the area(I recommend using a flash grenade, instant kill), you will earn 3000-5200pesetas (which is considered good for starters) and a Flash Grenade (this happens most of the time). Just go back to the merchant and then back out to the area with the El Gigante and the crows should respawn.

demonizer_andy
09-25-2011, 12:17 PM
I never thought about the ring of crows I can't rem how far I am beyond that I don't think I'm that far away from the area. I'm in the uk and yeah I have all the treasure so far

JuSt BLaZe
09-25-2011, 12:47 PM
I'm in the uk and yeah I have all the treasure so far

LMAO, I meant HOW FAR ARE YOU IN THE GAME, not where you live, haha. :D

So see what treasures you can COMBINE and sell it at a HIGH PRICE!

demonizer_andy
09-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Doh my bad lol umm I can't rem
I'm
Not that far in I deffo went past the gigante pit you mentioned I think the save point I'm at you go down some stairs and it's
Underground with a river and a merchant store. If I rem
Right it's not too far before the lake part of the game. But I can't rem if it's right after that gigante pit or not lol

TheDeceiver35
09-25-2011, 04:23 PM
There are some excellent treasure guides out there, outlining what you should be aiming to collect in each area as you play through it, as well as what treasures can be combined. Might be worth googling if your short on cash.