PDA

View Full Version : Ashley - suicidal???

Razorable
09-25-2011, 12:14 PM
i was playing the bit where you first me louis in the castle (outside the front door)
i told ashley to stay in the room next to the red barrel where there is an archer then all of a sudden she starts running towards it gets shot loosing 50% of her health.
i healed her with a spray, then after i picked up the key she goes running into a 'zombie' and gets killed............
has this happened to anyone else?

KayCeaEffahless
09-25-2011, 12:29 PM
.....Yes...yes it has=_=. That is the mystery that is Ashley Graham. You can tell her to wait, but she has her own agenda and can do what she wants when she wants. When I get to the Castle I prefer to keep her closer so I can keep better tabs on her....Not to close of course. And if you "sense danger" have her wait at seemly safe spots.

demonizer_andy
09-25-2011, 12:57 PM
If I was leon I'd cave her back doors in then Spartan kick her into a pit n deny all knowledge of finding the lil annoying shit

Plym
09-25-2011, 01:05 PM
if i was leon i'd cave her back doors in then spartan kick her into a pit n deny all knowledge of finding the lil annoying shit lmao!!!!!!

Felly117
09-25-2011, 02:06 PM
this happens all the time. Still shes smarter than Sheva

Yeloazndevil
09-25-2011, 07:31 PM
That has never happened to me, but I have had Ashley just walk in my way when I use the shotgun and accidently kill her.

Dirty130
09-25-2011, 08:46 PM
I'd cave her back doors in

Jeebers...

EliteShadowMan
09-25-2011, 08:56 PM
I think last night when i started the castle, was the most times i've ever had her die...period.

First time you meet enemies in the castle, i told her to wait. Somehow one snuck past me and took her and escaped.

A little while after that, Ashley got hit 2-3 times with the flaming catopults.

A while after that she got in my way twice when i was throwing grenades and got herself killed. And another time i accidently shot her with the shotgun when we got surrounded.

She's really starting to get on my nerves >.< i wish i could just throw her off a cliff and say fuck it!

JuSt BLaZe
09-25-2011, 09:30 PM
She's really starting to get on my nerves >.< i wish i could just throw her off a cliff and say fuck it!

Yeah or let Sheva kick her stupid ass. :p

TakahashiDemon
09-25-2011, 11:35 PM
She's actually only died a few times on me (no health upgrades), and those few times is normally because she got in the way..

I have had her carried away by enemies though, only a couple of times though, never had her die at the castle.

The game would have long been completed if Leon decided not to bother saving her each time she get took off, he could have just went back home and been safe and just said "uhh your daughter's dead" but then I guess that wouldn't have worked out because of what they plan to do with her.

A ZombieTwinkie
09-26-2011, 01:14 AM
Hell, she hasn't died on me yet. Had a few close calls, but she hasn't died or ran in the way of me or any of the 'not-zombies' (points to whoever gets where that's from) and got herself killed. Though she did get carried off once. In the Castle where she had to climb up on the walkways and raise up the bridges to get across. I got overwhelmed and every time I attempted to shoot at the Ganados that had her, I'd get hit by one of the many who were attacking me.

boomdizzle 2
09-26-2011, 01:16 AM
It just annoys me that even one hit with your knife she drops dead. I suppose it will all be worth it though when I get that suit of armor and she becomes designated bait.

KayCeaEffahless
09-26-2011, 12:01 PM
If I was leon I'd cave her back doors in then Spartan kick her into a pit n deny all knowledge of finding the lil annoying shit

LOL.........I have to admit that sometimes...when no one was looking...I would kill her with a rocket launcher out of rage:mad:. Then quickly looked around me to see if anyone saw it, then reset my system like it never happened. Oh how I wished sometimes that I could really do that to her and complete the game still:o

DemonDuffeh
09-26-2011, 12:11 PM
After you take out the flaming caterpults i raised the cannon ready to fire it. I had told ashley to wait down stairs she ran from an enemy as i was firing the cannon and she ran to the gate.....Ive never seen ashley fly like that :P

Jamoo 1
09-27-2011, 12:00 AM
Dude, you are a legend! :eek:

ghsbe
09-27-2011, 01:54 AM
One time she literally walked in front of me when I was knifing an enemy and she died because I stabbed her come. Come on, Ashley. You aren't even trying.

JuSt BLaZe
09-27-2011, 07:04 AM
Huh, she can climb up ladders but not down...STUPID GURL...

Ashley: "Leon Leon, catch me..."

Leon: "Yeah whatever..."

demonizer_andy
09-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Dude, you are a legend! :eek:

why yessss i ammm lol, as for the she cant climb down ladders comment and having to catch her. why is there not a button for you to say, yes come on you dumb shite jump, and then move away letting her brake her legs or spine, then you can do a nelson style laugh spit on her n run off chuckling evily to yourself, also why is there not an option to punt salazaar, seriously run uop kick him square in the balls n send him flying too :P