PDA

View Full Version : 15x smash chain

JCA1567
09-26-2011, 04:47 AM
anyone have tips? I've gotten 14 once and 12 3 times. It's getting annoying

Toxaz
09-26-2011, 09:22 AM
If your talking about rockham & 2nd rush hour. then hit left side and try to get fence and everything straight up. follow the corner hitting all flag poles while dodging the shed. hit white fences. then aim for the upper left corner so you hit parked cars and dont have to retry. i used dust storm elite.

im actually having a hard time with 15x skill shots.

JCA1567
09-26-2011, 02:25 PM
do you mean the extreme left through the fence or just the left sidewalk?

Toxaz
09-27-2011, 07:54 AM
just follow the left block all the way around the corner. then swing right up to the upper left corner.

buckyfellini
09-27-2011, 10:42 PM
I just now got this with the Dust Storm Elite. I tried it Toxaz's way about 50x and couldn't pull it off - it's infinitely easier to just take the leftmost path. Snake up through there after the initial fence hitting everything from right to left, but here's the thing: you MUST hit those little white box things along the building before you hit a vehicle - without those it's only a 13x. You could probably squeak by that building through that fence into traffic if you need to.

Toxaz
09-28-2011, 10:08 AM
i tried that but i kept hitting dumpsters or barley make it out and lose my chain trying to hit across the street.

i went up left sidewalk. around corner. across left bottom side walk. then up to left corner.
hitting everything on side walk then hitting flag poles by shed. then white fence. the hard right to pull up to parked cars in the left corner.