PDA

View Full Version : MoH Limeted edition question... i swear its a unique ?

seahn
09-26-2011, 08:26 AM
so i was wondering if when MoH was released, was the limited edition much how the battlefield bad company 2 limited edition was available to those who purchased the game near the release date. Im asking because i rented MoH the day it came out, and snagged the online pass out of the rental box. Just curious as to whether i will get to play the beta a few days early or no.

i wouldnt care much, and could be patient for the 29th, but there is a chance i have to stay at the hospital for who knows how many days, and could miss out on the beta entirely. Just shit i have to deal with, wont go into details until i have some jerk off try to claim i'm BSing.

any actual answers are much appreciated. thank you

sheem
09-26-2011, 02:39 PM
its brand new 20 bucks at game stop got mine for 30 early in the yr how do u use the code cause i entered mine when i got the game

Evil Epyon
09-27-2011, 05:26 PM
If you got the online pass from a rental right when it came out more than likely you got one that contains the marker for early beta access. I remember I bought MoH what seems like months later and it still had the limited edition marking with the little BF3 beta triangle on the front cover. I actually haven't seen many MoH boxes that aren't marked as limited so IMO you should be good for early but no big if you have to wait the 2 days lol

MediumMelanin
09-29-2011, 02:18 AM
Well, they just detected the MOH LE code you used to access online. If you didn't get it, ask EA support, but it takes a while! Oh, well open to everyone tomorrow!