PDA

View Full Version : Extra content not in HD??

DemonDuffeh
09-26-2011, 08:47 AM
I was playing seperate ways and the cutscenes were poor quality compared to those in the main game. Even cutscenes which feature in both modes like the bell ringing are deffinatly not of the same quallity. Its as if they just left them in there original format and dint upgrade them. Has anyone else had this problem? Im from UK btw just incase it a reginal thing.

JuSt BLaZe
09-26-2011, 11:11 AM
Haha to be honest, yes I've noticed so too. They look really poor, just like the NGC version. That shows how much luv the put in for the port.

Kamen Rider
09-26-2011, 01:12 PM
I live in the US, and its the same thing here. They could have at least coded it so that the scenes that are the same played the HD versions, but they didn't. To be honest, its the only thing about this game thats disappointed me, so far.

Son of Kyuss
09-26-2011, 02:21 PM
As Separate Ways was originally from the PS2 port and that version had pre-rendered cutscenes, due to the console hardware, rather than the real time cutscenes the Gamecube/PC/Wii/HD versions have for the main game that would explain why the cutscenes look so horribly out of place when compared to the rest of the game.

xxshadowboaxx
09-27-2011, 02:53 AM
remember when you would see cut-scenes on old ps1 games and you'd be like 'wow imagine if the whole game was this detailed lol.
example final fantasy 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noSg9_ZuUAI

deathwaker
09-27-2011, 07:42 AM
remember when you would see cut-scenes on old ps1 games and you'd be like 'wow imagine if the whole game was this detailed lol.
example final fantasy 7

mmm that was good watching a cutscene from the old final fantasy 7 loved all the cut scenes from that game and the HD edition of this game is a real nice touch havent got to serperate ways yet but i hope the cut scenes dont disappoint me was my favourite mode on the wii

Inexxa
09-27-2011, 04:57 PM
example final fantasy 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noSg9_ZuUAI

Yes haha, although I'd kill for games these day to have the same gameplay like FF7.

Ashley Graham
09-28-2011, 07:41 AM
I will admit, I was slightly disapointed that Seperate Ways was not in HD.

Sgt Scyther
09-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Dammit, Capcom, you really couldn't take the time to upscale those cutscenes?

k1lls1gn
09-29-2011, 10:00 AM
I noticed this too, why wouldn't they do the whole game in HD?

OptimumJay
09-29-2011, 01:09 PM
Not cool Capcom, not cool