PDA

View Full Version : How hard are the achievements??

Jamal114
09-26-2011, 11:59 AM
Yo guys.
Just one question how hard are the achievements?I just played ego shooter, so is it hardcore to beat this game on hardest diffecult?

JuSt BLaZe
09-26-2011, 01:19 PM
It's doable. I'd give it a 4/10 for the 1000 :gsicon: difficulty and an approximate amount of time of 25+ Hours!

Since you have to start the PROFESSIONAL MODE from scratch it's a little rough in the beginning but once you obtain better weapons/upgrades it's getting better/easier.

For more infos take a good look in here, almost everything you need :) :

--> Useful Tips Thread (Click for Link!) (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=330586)

SE7ENDEVILS
09-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Think the most part are going to be easy but one achievement for completing the game on the hardest difficulty could be a problem.

PLEYOR
09-26-2011, 09:20 PM
It's doable. I'd give it a 4/10 for the 1000 :gsicon: difficulty and an approximate amount of time of 25+ Hours!

Since you have to start the PROFESSIONAL MODE from scratch it's a little rough in the beginning but once you obtain better weapons/upgrades it's getting better/easier.

For more infos take a good look in here, almost everything you need :) :

--> Useful Tips Thread (Click for Link!) (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=330586)

Hi mate, can you not use any unlockable weapons with unlimited ammo?

JuSt BLaZe
09-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Hi mate, can you not use any unlockable weapons with unlimited ammo?

Weird question! Sorry don't understand it quite right. :o

You mean you want actually use a UNLOCKABLE WEAPON with a reload-system or do you mean especially for your PRO-run!?

For weapons without unlimited ammo go for the MATILDA or the HANDCANNON (without exclusive upgrade).

But for your PRO-run, again YOU HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH.

muttonashkii
09-27-2011, 05:56 AM
Big fan of the RE series and just wanted to get my 5 posts down!

Sgt Scyther
09-27-2011, 08:06 AM
To an RE4 veteran, this is a walk in the park. To a newbie it could be a little difficult but it's far from impossible.

Honestly, the hardest achievement for me is going to be "How Much Are They Worth?", which has you collecting the bottle caps. I've done twice already (on the Cube and the Wii) but I was spoiled by the Wii's superior controls so it's going to take some getting used to.

joe joe
09-27-2011, 08:34 AM
the game is a easy 100% the only achievement that is a little hard is finish the game on the hards setting and thats just the boss battle so make sure you always have a RPG on you and you will do it easy

PC_GFWL_GAMER
09-27-2011, 09:19 AM
All achvs except for beating it on Pro are very easy. Beating it on Pro will take a bit more effort though.

850GS is about a 2/10 difficulty

1000GS is about a 5/10 difficulty as in places Pro is quite tricky!!!

Darve
09-28-2011, 03:29 PM
The one thing that is hard with this game is getting used to aim with the left stick,but it comes back eventually.

GaussianMist
09-28-2011, 11:00 PM
All the achievements were easy for me, and the Pro achievement got a little hard near the end of the game. If you're new to RE4, this might be a challenging 1000, but if you've played the game before, it's real easy.

AltarofPlagues
09-29-2011, 12:07 AM
ive played RE4 and I never did it on Pro. im finding it a bit hard tbh. low on ammo quite a bit but thats probably due to me being useless. haha! just got to the island.