PDA

View Full Version : Need some help please

OneBgBdArtemis
09-26-2011, 04:19 PM
Ok, so I've been playing games for the better part of 34 years and for the life of me, I cannot find a/ the way into the typewriter save area in the first village you get to. It says something about being locked and having a strange symbol on it. How do unlock the friggin' door?!! I have to get to school in an hour and I don't want to leave this on pause for the next 10 hours!! Help?

JuSt BLaZe
09-26-2011, 04:38 PM
If you are playing with LEON:

In order to obtain the insignia key for this door you first have to follow the left path next to the tower.

Later on in the game you will get the keys for the door, can't really miss it. ;)

Just go to the next area and you will have also a typewriter to save your game.

A ZombieTwinkie
09-26-2011, 04:53 PM
If you are playing with LEON:

In order to obtain the insignia key for this door you first have to follow the left path next to the tower.

Later on in the game you will get the keys for the door, can't really miss it. ;)

Just go to the next area and you will have also a typewriter to save your game.

Yup. There is a lot of 'Oh, this door is locked. You must find something to open it' in this game. Just do a LOT of searching and you'll find what you need to get through all the different areas.

OneBgBdArtemis
09-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Yeah finally figured that out guys, thanks for the help. Last RE I played was 2 on PS when it first came out, have to remember how the games play out and things open up as you progress.