PDA

View Full Version : None stop zombies ?? (possible spoilers)

eddywatson
09-26-2011, 07:03 PM
Hello

I have just been doing the quest where you turn the mega phones on in the town. During that mission I noticed that all of a sudden about 10-15 zombies were on my screen all the time, I was spawning and dying none stop. I eventually finished the quest but from now on in the town there are zombies everywhere. Before you could travel abit on foot and see no zombies none theres just so many its getting stupid. Im level 28... and it just all of a sudden came out of nowhere. Did this happen for anybody else?

I even turned my xbox off as I thought it was a glitch

Thank you

True Marvellous
09-26-2011, 08:07 PM
No its not a glitch, the area of the city you mention is a qurantined area in which the zombies respawn like crazy.

As for the other areas of the city after you visited the hazard zone, your just imagining it.

ofay
09-26-2011, 08:22 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=330643&

Tanaki Khan
09-26-2011, 09:11 PM
Whilst under certain circumstances it can be understandable it surprises me so many don't see the signs that this area of town is special.

It's the only area that is blocked off completely with high laddered towers. These are qualities that struck me as odd/different the moment I first set foot there.

Necrophage33
09-26-2011, 09:21 PM
Hello

I have just been doing the quest where you turn the mega phones on in the town. During that mission I noticed that all of a sudden about 10-15 zombies were on my screen all the time, I was spawning and dying none stop. I eventually finished the quest but from now on in the town there are zombies everywhere. Before you could travel abit on foot and see no zombies none theres just so many its getting stupid. Im level 28... and it just all of a sudden came out of nowhere. Did this happen for anybody else?

I even turned my xbox off as I thought it was a glitch

Thank you

Welcome to the club. Funny, because that topic was just discussed in a thread on the same page. It's not a glitch. There is unlimited respawn of Infected zombies in the quarantine area. That area sucks balls, but be glad you never have to go back there again for any quests.

Whilst under certain circumstances it can be understandable it surprises me so many don't see the signs that this area of town is special.

It's the only area that is blocked off completely with high laddered towers. These are qualities that struck me as odd/different the moment I first set foot there.

I noticed the walls but didn't think quarantine = unlimited respawn. Maybe high thread level with lots of zombies or special ones, but I had no reason to suspect that I'd be raped from all sides as soon as my feet touched the ground, and that it'd be virtually impossible to traverse the ground on foot.