PDA

View Full Version : Possible glitch? please help

Braw22
07-23-2007, 04:54 AM
I have looked on the first autobots mission Suburbs for no lie 7-8 hours for 1 missing cube in the span of 3 days. I have had 99 and I even printed a map out of the city from the guide and crossed out every single location where I go where there is a cube. Guess what, I have nothing. Another hour wasted. I searched high and low and in between and I scaled every inch of this damn map for nothing. I think I could have gotten one and it didnt count for me and didnt respawn or something. There has to be an explanation for this, they aren't terrible to find to where you cannot find it in 10 hours. If I cannot find this, this will severely *** me over on my 1000/1000 b/c I wont be able to do 100% which I already have 80% done, all cubes achievement as well. Anyone else had any problems like this perhaps? I know I am not overlooking it, I just know it.

The Pants Party
07-23-2007, 05:03 AM
Honestly man, I want to tell you it's glitched, but it'll be there. It too me six hours to find my last 11 cubes. It sucks, because it's a lot of ground to cover... but they're all there.

Tremlos
07-23-2007, 05:58 AM
You might have overlooked one you crossed off cause it was inbetween buildings. Thats my guess.

(lol a commercial for the game came on as I was writing this.)

Zef
07-23-2007, 10:19 AM
I found the last ones by just messing around on each level, then they just popped up when I was running from the coppers.

On suburbs, make sure to check all of the motorway tunnels. I missed a few in those because I never checked. So keep running around looking EVERYWHERE, behind those buildings, underneath that bush, on the fence next to that pidgeon. Everywhere.

narutotheninja
07-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Ok this might a glitch i've encounter in the game, not sure yet, but i can't seem to to locate the last cube on the Soccent Military Base, but i did find an error on my game earlier when i was playing the autobots, on the hoover Dam as bubblebee i completed the lvl and had 98 cubes, i knew where the last 2 was so i repled the lvl, i went to the computer room and there was 3 cubes laying in front of me (strange as i needed 2), so i collected the first one and i checked if it registered but it didn't, i still had 98, collected the other two and i got 100 cubes.

Now i am wondering the extra one i encounted on the Hoover Dam lvl might be causing the Base lvl to miss one out, I might be wrong but i've taken neally a whole day looking for this last cube, just wondering what you all might think about this and any suggestions.

WarriorPriest13
07-24-2007, 06:07 AM
Now i am wondering the extra one i encounted on the Hoover Dam lvl might be causing the Base lvl to miss one out, I might be wrong but i've taken neally a whole day looking for this last cube, just wondering what you all might think about this and any suggestions.

You are probable over looking it. On some levels the cubes are behind and around things and in a few levels they are hidden under something like a cargo crate. I would suggest going back thru and move everything.

Zef
07-24-2007, 10:06 AM
There is also a cube hidden underneath a truck near the enemy defeating sub-mission, I missed that one because you can only see it if you are pretty close.

Also, stop calling it a glitch when you are probably just missing one. The Hoover Dam thing was pretty weird though, but it wouldn't affect the cubes on a different level for the other side.