PDA

View Full Version : 99 problems BF3 trailer low blow

killeralltime
09-26-2011, 11:20 PM
just saw the new BF3 trailer and in the trailer they said "Above and beyond the call" i think its a low blow to call of duty what you guys think and also the trailer is kinda boring here is the vid- http://www.digitaltrends.com/game-trailers/if-battlefield-3-has-99-problems-a-stunning-trailer-aint-one/

Bunglist
09-27-2011, 02:20 AM
just saw the new BF3 trailer and in the trailer they said "Above and beyond the call" i think its a low blow to call of duty what you guys think and also the trailer is kinda boring here is the vid- http://www.digitaltrends.com/game-trailers/if-battlefield-3-has-99-problems-a-stunning-trailer-aint-one/

I thought it was funny! I don't think Activision are going to get too butthurt by it.

BR247
09-27-2011, 05:24 AM
BF3 < MW3

60 frames/second is better than 30. It's actually x2 as better. I know you think i'm basing a game primarily of its f/s, but that is a very important factor that contributes to smoothness and realness.

btw, is it necessary to quote the original poster on post#1?

JASEL84
09-27-2011, 06:04 AM
I noticed that too. Funny but low both Games are huge and epic. Greeting to BF3 fanboy above thats low mate. <3 BF3 MW3

Bunglist
09-27-2011, 06:09 AM
BF3 < MW3

Sorry if I have somehow infringed upon you or lessened your experience in doing so.

MC B0B x360a
09-27-2011, 05:44 PM
I'm not a huge activision fan but they will be laughing their asses off then they are cashing the checks from game sales. Dice will be laughing too, but just wont have a$ much to laugh about.

CaMmY95
09-27-2011, 08:11 PM
I dont see the point in the war between the two... They are both great games! I play CoD for the story even if it is quite linear and battlefield for the destruction. i prefer CoD online, team games have never been my thing (Dont like to speak much) so ill buy that day of release, Battlefield will be bought also but when it drops in price. :)

Dz06lt
09-28-2011, 01:41 AM
I think its embarassing behavior on their part. They continue to attack when they should focus on the merits of their own game. Unless they are worried about something

KeyOfDarkness
09-28-2011, 10:12 AM
I think its embarassing behavior on their part. They continue to attack when they should focus on the merits of their own game. Unless they are worried about something

Personally I think they're worried about the frame rate issues on the console. Anybody who has played the beta has said it drops a lot on both 360 and PS3. If they don't manage to fix it, or if it's something they can't fix, nobody will want to play MP on the consoles and will stick to CoD.
And to be fair, it is a huge issue, it makes the game almost unplayable, but that's a different discussion.

Anyway, I wish developers would stop taking shots at each other, Infinity Ward haven't taken a shot at BF in a while, the last one I remember was saying that their game ran at 60FPS and that it was needed on consoles, obviously a shot at BF running at 30FPS. But it seems DICE just want to take every opportunity to take a shot at CoD in general.

Anth0ny07
09-28-2011, 05:44 PM
BF3 < MW3lol how can you say that when neither game is out yet?

Anyway, i dont think its a big deal. Lots of companies claim to be better than their competition. Its a boring trailer that most people wont sit through and watch till the end anyway.

IVIR BLOBBY
09-28-2011, 09:23 PM
Its brilliant, at least Battlefield take the mick tastefully.

In Bad Company 2 it was great when they were in the chopper taking the mick outta the special ops with 'Faggy Heartbeat Sensors' being sent in. At least they take the piss well instead of just winging on & on like Rovio about how console gaming is dead, Dicks lmao

Dz06lt
09-29-2011, 01:15 AM
Personally I think they're worried about the frame rate issues on the console. Anybody who has played the beta has said it drops a lot on both 360 and PS3. If they don't manage to fix it, or if it's something they can't fix, nobody will want to play MP on the consoles and will stick to CoD.
And to be fair, it is a huge issue, it makes the game almost unplayable, but that's a different discussion.

Anyway, I wish developers would stop taking shots at each other, Infinity Ward haven't taken a shot at BF in a while, the last one I remember was saying that their game ran at 60FPS and that it was needed on consoles, obviously a shot at BF running at 30FPS. But it seems DICE just want to take every opportunity to take a shot at CoD in general.

hmmm Activision hasnt fired one public shot, and yet EA has been on attack mode pretty much since day one. like i said earlier its embarassing behavior. as for the beta itself i am pretty disapointed in the graphics. I do know that MP always looks worse than SP but still i expected more

Vegaskingz
09-29-2011, 01:25 AM
meh, a bit of banter never hurts, does it? only those hardcore people I guess.

Dz06lt
09-29-2011, 01:34 AM
meh, a bit of banter never hurts, does it? only those hardcore people I guess.

Attacking someone elese product instead of presenting the benfits of you own is weak as hell

killeralltime
09-29-2011, 03:36 AM
all you guys are true i been hearing about the bad graphics in the beta but i try it TOM and see i am mostly a COD fan and love how smooth the game is in both SP and MP and i dont think they will have enough time to fix the problems because the game ships in about 25 days is that enough time to fix all the problems i guess we will have to wait and see also i think some people are going to cancel their pre-orders due to the beta

Maybe if they spent more time making the game better and not bashing the #1 game their game could have a chance but for know i dont see any hope for BF3 over MW3

PS:COD rules :woop::woop:

cHRiSCOe
09-29-2011, 03:45 AM
BF3 < MW3

Quote.....

www.myspace.com/whalter
09-29-2011, 02:45 PM
They did stuff like that in BF2, there's one point in the campaign where someone complains about their weapons and someone says something like:

"what do you want? heartbeat sensors? they are for pussys..."

I thought it was quite a funny reference - but as the CoD series is (IMO) a superior game - it did feel a little cringeworthy!

ZingZitang
09-29-2011, 05:20 PM

I've played the Battlefield 3 Beta for about 7 hours, and not once has the Frame Rate Dropped. Not Once.

And from the Way the infinity ward use to Treat Treyarch,(Around the time World at War was Released, infinity ward developers and Executives Insulted and bashed the shit out of Treyarch and World at War) I'm glad that someone is Taking Jabs at infinity ward.

Hamburgerous
09-29-2011, 09:48 PM
They're big boys, they can stand to take a bit of abuse.

StillTIPPIN187
09-30-2011, 01:48 AM
I've played the Battlefield 3 Beta for about 7 hours, and not once has the Frame Rate Dropped. Not Once.

And from the Way the infinity ward use to Treat Treyarch,(Around the time World at War was Released, infinity ward developers and Executives Insulted and bashed the shit out of Treyarch and World at War) I'm glad that someone is Taking Jabs at infinity ward.

Lmao.. i loved hearing that they released some MP trailers for MW2 when the red headed step sons released one their map packs for WaW or a Map pack trailer (can't remember).. Cracked me up though.. :woop:

but im im pretty sure the quote was aimed at CoD in general.. not just the IW games..

But Karma.. she aint a bitch to fuck with i reckon :p CoD is getting plenty of jokes with the BF3 hype.

I just hated the fact that Jay Z and BF don't really mix..

niko da bos
09-30-2011, 04:08 PM
Attacking someone elese product instead of presenting the benfits of you own is weak as hell

ya honestly, its the same tactic all those annoying crooked ass politicians do around election. they just have commercials all day with different people running for office, not one of them talks about their own policy. its all--

"bla bla bla, my competitor is a child molestor and wants to raise you taxes.. vote for me instead"

Dz06lt
10-01-2011, 12:51 AM
ya honestly, its the same tactic all those annoying crooked ass politicians do around election. they just have commercials all day with different people running for office, not one of them talks about their own policy. its all--

"bla bla bla, my competitor is a child molestor and wants to raise you taxes.. vote for me instead"

ha yep :p .

Cooljoe
10-14-2011, 01:42 AM
Hey... Whatever it takes to make the cheddar, baby!

JuSt BLaZe
10-14-2011, 04:09 AM
"I had 99 bananas and a bitch ate one...!"

Let them do what they need to do, in the end MW3 will blast everything away within a blink of an eye.

Rasp
10-22-2011, 07:05 AM
Battlefield 3 is the annoying little brother that sits there and trys to get the big brothers attention. Modern Warfare 3 is like the big brother that sits there a ignores Battlefield 3 knowing they are better than them.

Benny34
10-22-2011, 01:34 PM
BF3 will be better MW3 is the same stuff over agian its not fun its old now BF3>MW2.5

JuSt BLaZe
10-22-2011, 01:49 PM
BF3 will be better MW3 is the same stuff over agian its not fun its old now BF3>MW2.5

Duuuh how can you judge you haven't even played it yet... :rolleyes:

All the footage you've seen so far says NOTHING!!!

mark23
10-22-2011, 02:32 PM

Battlefield 3 forums are here fanboy http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2159, please don't come back.

Barad
10-22-2011, 03:28 PM
I'm only buying CoD for the campaign, BF3 is for people who want to enjoy multiplayer and teamwork.

MediumMelanin
10-22-2011, 06:19 PM
They're still calling the latest one "Above and beyond the Call"...of Duty! But, they mean it as in, "it's better than COD, better graphics, physics, lighting, destruction, vehicles, better sounds, weight, etc." So...yeah, I'd have to agree with that, who cares who makes more money? What matters is the title of "SHOOTER OF THE YEAR!"

Dr Popodopolus
10-22-2011, 08:43 PM
They're still calling the latest one "Above and beyond the Call"...of Duty! But, they mean it as in, "it's better than COD, better graphics, physics, lighting, destruction, vehicles, better sounds, weight, etc."

I guess you left out the 'fun' part on purpose?

#MyTwoCents

mgorsi
10-22-2011, 09:15 PM
I am getting both games, but EA is pissing me off, stop bashing the other game. Its funny how hard they are trying, at the MW3 will still be KING!!

Rasp
10-22-2011, 11:03 PM
I dont know why everyone thinks Battlefield 3 is gonna be so good. On PC the graphics are mind blowing. But I play XBOX, not PC. On XBOX the graphics are splotchy and too dark even with brightness turned all the way up, the dedicated servers are horible and the game is slower than Black Ops. People say Battlefield is all about teamwork, no its not. Half the people in the game sit at the back of the map with a sniper and 1 shot you. I don't see any teamwork there. Modern Warfare 3 is perfect for what it is, a video game, not real life. The graphics are kinda arcade-like, but still very realistic, and there are a million ways to be successful in that game. Battlefield 3 I now consider to have the worse fanboys in gaming. They sit there and try to defend there shitty game. The BETA (demo) was terrible, people say it was old. Thats a load of shit, thats how the game will play with a minor patch. People sat at the back of the map and shot you with snipers. I dont know about you but I'm not getting Battlefield 3 because of the demo they put out. Before, I was sceptical, I was gonna buy both games but after the demo and realizing how douchey the community is while playing the game and in the forums.

There aren't more Battlefield 3 fans than there are Modern Warfare 3 fans. They are just louder because they feel like the have something to prove, and Modern Warfare 3 fans don't speak out because they know there game is better. But I'm sick of the Modern Warfare 3 bashing. The game will be more fun, have more of a fanbase and have better re-playability. Fuck Battlefield 3.

Modern Warfare 3 "Shooter of the Year" Nuff said.

XSoldat13
10-23-2011, 02:47 AM
I dont know why everyone thinks Battlefield 3 is gonna be so good. On PC the graphics are mind blowing. But I play XBOX, not PC. On XBOX the graphics are splotchy and too dark even with brightness turned all the way up, the dedicated servers are horible and the game is slower than Black Ops. People say Battlefield is all about teamwork, no its not. Half the people in the game sit at the back of the map with a sniper and 1 shot you. I don't see any teamwork there. Modern Warfare 3 is perfect for what it is, a video game, not real life. The graphics are kinda arcade-like, but still very realistic, and there are a million ways to be successful in that game. Battlefield 3 I now consider to have the worse fanboys in gaming. They sit there and try to defend there shitty game. The BETA (demo) was terrible, people say it was old. Thats a load of shit, thats how the game will play with a minor patch. People sat at the back of the map and shot you with snipers. I dont know about you but I'm not getting Battlefield 3 because of the demo they put out. Before, I was sceptical, I was gonna buy both games but after the demo and realizing how douchey the community is while playing the game and in the forums.

There aren't more Battlefield 3 fans than there are Modern Warfare 3 fans. They are just louder because they feel like the have something to prove, and Modern Warfare 3 fans don't speak out because they know there game is better. But I'm sick of the Modern Warfare 3 bashing. The game will be more fun, have more of a fanbase and have better re-playability. Fuck Battlefield 3.

Modern Warfare 3 "Shooter of the Year" Nuff said.

Funny cause I recall having more fun with Battlefield than most of IW's games. Why? Because DICE actually patches their games when a problem has to be fixed not a year and a half after release. All this thread is is a flame war. If your game is so "superior" then why are you all getting pussy hurt when something bashes it? If it's so good you should be able to shut up and take it like real adults. I didn't have a problem with the beta. Campers? they are only around if you have low skill ratings. I like the teamwork of the Battlefield series. Will there be teamwork in MW3? NO Sure they made the new game mode kill confirm and made those special packages but the team with the greatest player will always win. I am getting both and I have been quiet while you fan boys have whined and b****ed all over the f***ing place and I'm tired of hearing the bulls**t. Act like the BF fanboys are the only ones doing it. There are just as many CoD fanboys running to the news articles for BF3 spamming it with hate. IW doesn't need to bash, they got you fools.

ZacAttack159357
10-23-2011, 06:07 AM
Well I'm not for or against BF3, after playing the beta, IK for sure I won't get it. Bad graphics compared to the trailers, the map is almost COMPLETELY empty 70% of the time after I played like 50 games.

Kaiyo
10-24-2011, 05:13 AM
Well I'm not for or against BF3, after playing the beta, IK for sure I won't get it. Bad graphics compared to the trailers, the map is almost COMPLETELY empty 70% of the time after I played like 50 games.

You haven't seen the graphics for the final game and the even better high-res version.

Rasp
10-24-2011, 05:16 AM
Funny cause I recall having more fun with Battlefield than most of IW's games. Why? Because DICE actually patches their games when a problem has to be fixed not a year and a half after release. All this thread is is a flame war. If your game is so "superior" then why are you all getting pussy hurt when something bashes it? If it's so good you should be able to shut up and take it like real adults. I didn't have a problem with the beta. Campers? they are only around if you have low skill ratings. I like the teamwork of the Battlefield series. Will there be teamwork in MW3? NO Sure they made the new game mode kill confirm and made those special packages but the team with the greatest player will always win. I am getting both and I have been quiet while you fan boys have whined and b****ed all over the f***ing place and I'm tired of hearing the bulls**t. Act like the BF fanboys are the only ones doing it. There are just as many CoD fanboys running to the news articles for BF3 spamming it with hate. IW doesn't need to bash, they got you fools.

But you can't put a patch out that makes a game fun. I don't know why people have fun getting 20 kills in a game that takes 30 minutes. I don't know why people think there is more teamwork in battlefield. People are just more objective focused. 16 people all running at an objective isn't teamwork. That's just everyone trying to get the objective. Teamwork is callouts and setting up in positions for spawn traps. Battlefield 3 will be no different that Homefront or Crysis. People get excited thinking it's the next cod killer. It's fun for 2 weeks until everyone realizes its boring and they fall back on Call of Duty.

I dont know why you'd come to a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum a expect to see people praising Battlefield 3.

Fuck right off.

Rapturous Rich
10-24-2011, 05:46 AM
I don't see why anyone feels the need to defend either game. Did you personally have input in making this game? Is it your creation? Why are you so bothered what someone else has to say about it? Infinity Ward, Activision and related studios are big boys, I'm sure, and they can take some playful ribbing from their competitors.

While you two sets of sad cunts throw your toys at each other and call each other names, Activision and EA are laughing all the way to the bank. While everyone else who possesses the seemingly rare and uncanny mental capacity to enjoy more than one franchise are going to be buying and having a helluva time with both games.

And to the poster who said the BF community is full of douches. Bitch please. Have you actually spoken to anyone in a public lobby in a Call of Duty game after you've outplayed them? COD players are BY FAR the most crass, xenophobic, potty-mouthed, despicable human beings you can find in gaming. Other than PC cunts.

You don't wanna get BF because of an outdated, downscaled Beta which you use to knock the finished product you otherwise have no experience of? Fine, fuck off, you won't be missed. You don't wanna play MW3 because it's MW2 with that 2 years of dust wiped off? Fine, fuck off, you won't be missed.
But for heaven's sake don't be a cunt about it.

xIAmAZombiex
10-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Funny how us CoD fans are looked down upon as the bastard offspring of satan himself, yet I've seen insane amounts of Battlefield fanboyerism on every site I look at. Maybe the Dice trailer is reflective of what their fans are becoming. Regardless of pointless loyalties, I'll be getting both

XSoldat13
10-28-2011, 06:12 AM
But you can't put a patch out that makes a game fun. I don't know why people have fun getting 20 kills in a game that takes 30 minutes. I don't know why people think there is more teamwork in battlefield. People are just more objective focused. 16 people all running at an objective isn't teamwork. That's just everyone trying to get the objective. Teamwork is callouts and setting up in positions for spawn traps. Battlefield 3 will be no different that Homefront or Crysis. People get excited thinking it's the next cod killer. It's fun for 2 weeks until everyone realizes its boring and they fall back on Call of Duty.

I dont know why you'd come to a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum a expect to see people praising Battlefield 3.

Fuck right off.

The meaning of the post was to bash on the CoD faggot who cry because their bunghole is hurt because someone rants that their game is horrible. I am sure every other CoD fan posting to this thread is going to all of the BF3 threads and rubbing their shit all over them.

You obviously didn't read, "I am getting both". I will have fun with both but BF3 is more suited to team tactics and team operations. CoD is more suited to "The Army of One" They give you cheap spawn points so you can spawn camp the enemy. Also anyone can go into Call of Duty and spray wherever and get any kills. I will have fun with Call of Duty but only in team deathmatch. Wait you probably can't see that cause you can only see the bashing part of my post as every fan boy does. So here I'll make it clear. I will have fun on Call of Duty. You fan boys need to grow a pair. The same goes for the BF fan boys. I didn't join this site to see four year old boys bickering.

If any one should "Fuck right off" it is you.