PDA

View Full Version : Earn Coins in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

poppy
09-27-2011, 08:25 AM
By coins, you can purchase fun and effective teams, but just getting enough coins can be difficult in FIFA 12.

Before-Release and Investing

Everyone has access to the Web App online where they can get a head start on their team and start trading before FIFA 12 release.

If you have played Ultimate Team on earlier FIFA games in the past, you'll receive some free packs once you start, so that's something to be excited about. Also remember to log in daily to receive your Daily Gift, which can be coins, a mini gold pack, bid tokens, etc.

59th Minute Method

The most effective way of finding good bargains for resale is the 59th Minute Method. This involves going to the search page, setting your Max Buy Now Price to the amount of money you have, selecting gold players only, and scrolling up the page until you reach a page where the cards are all at around 59 minutes and 30+ seconds remaining, but less than 60 minutes.

Here, you need to keep scrolling back and forth through the pages to "refresh" and be on the lookout for good bargains. It's hard to say what price to buy which players for, as the prices are changing constantly. By just experimenting and seeing what works, you should get a pretty good idea of the market.

Contract Card Method

Another very popular method to earn coins in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team is to quickly buy and sell contracts. This is especially useful for when you have less than 1000 coins.
Just search for Gold contract cards and figure out the current going price that you can expect to sell contract cards for. Look for as cheap of cards as you can, obviously, but understand that you shouldn't expect to profit more than 50 coins. It's all about quantity here, work quickly and make as many transactions as you can. Once you get past around 5,000 coins, it's probably best to start using the 59th Minute Method, although certain methods work better for different people, so experiment.

Bronze Pack Method

Buy a bronze pack for 400 coins.

Open the contents and pay attention to the consumables you receive. More often than not, you can sell your contracts, healing cards, fitness cards, and team talk cards for decent profit. Obviously you need to repeat this many times to see any huge profits, and you can't expect to profit off of every one. Just stay persistent, people will always need consumables.

Price Fixing

Although this method is sort of looked down upon by other players (who don't have enough money to do it) it's an extremely effective method that can really only be done when you have a LOT of coins or have found a very good player to do this with.

This method buying out the entire stock of one player and reselling all of them for the same, higher price. This effectively changes the actual market price, if you control the supply. You should also have enough after buying the player that if anyone decides to sell your selected player for less, you can buy them out too and add them to your raised price. Although only really possible by the elite, extremely rich players, it is really something to strive for as if you can do it, you can earn a ridiculous amount of coins in a very short amount of time.

Don't Buy Packs!

This isn't really a money making method, but this tip will save you nearly as much as you'd make with the above methods.

People gamble their coins away with packs, hoping that it will finally be the moment when they'll pull out a Messi or Ronaldo and be set. Unfortunately, unless you are crazy lucky, then this is a surefire way to loose coins. Spending your coins on something that will almost definitely be worth half of what you spent is just insane.

http://game.downloadatoz.com/tutorial,27878,how-to-earn-a-lot-of-coins-in-fifa-12-ultimate-team.html

:woop:

CFC07
09-27-2011, 08:28 AM
Nice guide. I have made about 50k on the web app so far :)

jtr1gg3r
09-27-2011, 09:14 AM
Nice guide. I have made about 50k on the web app so far :)

Seriously?? HOW?!?! I've been doing these methods for like 2 days and the highest ive been at is 3k :L

WTF am I doing wrong lol

CFC07
09-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Seriously?? HOW?!?! I've been doing these methods for like 2 days and the highest ive been at is 3k :L

WTF am I doing wrong lol
I have been making most of my money of buying lukaku for 2.5k and selling for 3k and i also have got a few 41212 Bastos for 6k which i sold for 8.5-9k :). I got a bit of luck with daily gifts too.

EDIT: This guide wont really work until everyone has the full game and a decent amount of coins except for the 59th which i don't use anyway

jtr1gg3r
09-27-2011, 09:26 AM
Yeah, but how an earth did you get enough to start buying players for that much anyway lol :L

CFC07
09-27-2011, 09:28 AM
Yeah, but how an earth did you get enough to start buying players for that much anyway lol :L
I got Lukaku in my starter pack and sold him for 4k so i had about 6k to start and i got 2.5k daily gift twice.
Edit: Also on the 1st night of the web app it was easy to get players for 300c and sell for 100-200c profit so i had around 8k on the first day of the app

jtr1gg3r
09-27-2011, 09:35 AM
I got Lukaku in my starter pack and sold him for 4k so i had about 6k to start and i got 2.5k daily gift twice.
Edit: Also on the 1st night of the web app it was easy to get players for 300c and sell for 100-200c profit so i had around 8k on the first day of the app

Aaaahhh, that explains lol, Im debating whether to sell most of my team for profit and starting again XD

CFC07
09-27-2011, 09:40 AM
Aaaahhh, that explains lol, Im debating whether to sell most of my team for profit and starting again XD
You should probably just keep the team now unless you think you can make good profit of them. I don't have a team but i have 20k and two IFs to start with.

jtr1gg3r
09-27-2011, 09:44 AM
I've got like two players I want to keep, sooooo :p

Rza2002
09-27-2011, 09:50 AM

would imagine prices are gonna rocket once the games out and people have a little coin

I've got just under 25k and 3 full squads (bronze, silver, gold) think i've figure out how to make some quick cash, will depend on what contract cards are worth i suppose

jtr1gg3r
09-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Mehhh, Im not taking it massively serious, but I wanna have a good go at it this year since it's already on the disc lol

CFC07
09-27-2011, 10:05 AM
would imagine prices are gonna rocket once the games out and people have a little coin

I've got just under 25k and 3 full squads (bronze, silver, gold) think i've figure out how to make some quick cash, will depend on what contract cards are worth i suppose
I bought IF given because i reckon hes price will rise alot

jtr1gg3r
09-27-2011, 10:11 AM
I bought IF given because i reckon hes price will rise alot

I want IF Given D:

CFC07
09-27-2011, 10:14 AM
I want IF Given D:
I cant even use him because im making a french team :P

Rza2002
09-27-2011, 10:48 AM
I cant even use him because im making a french team :P

french league or french players?

CFC07
09-27-2011, 10:58 AM
french league or french players?
Players 4231 formation but its mostly Ligue 1

MxPx
09-27-2011, 11:30 AM
How can they have a set amount of cards for one player in the game?

And how can one user possess all of those cards? It would have to be A LOT of cards, no?

CFC07
09-27-2011, 11:32 AM
How can they have a set amount of cards for one player in the game?

And how can one user possess all of those cards? It would have to be A LOT of cards, no?
In a few months there wont be many IFs from this week left so it will be easy enough if you have the coins

bbss
09-27-2011, 12:57 PM
If you don't buy packs how are you supposed to have contract cards to renew your players?
I say this cause last year, even playing often (but not winning any tournament) at some point I just went out of contracts and money to buy them.
Maybe I was unlucky but I saw gold contract cards usually cost almost as a gold pack.

jtr1gg3r
09-27-2011, 01:01 PM
I cant even sell my players XD Im gonna give up lolololol

Bought Henry for 2k, cant even sell him 2.1k :L

So I smashed it up to 3k and now im fucked hahaha oh well

AndyZedd
09-27-2011, 02:29 PM

WTF am I doing wrong lol

Sold my Mario Gomez for 80 000.