PDA

View Full Version : Inform player

Bushybob
09-27-2011, 12:27 PM
I would just like a little clarification over the crazyness people seem to have with these cards. Any 80 card is an 80 card inform or not so whilst i appreciate the fact having inform's is nice to show off etc, I believe i'm right in them being a waste of coin more often than not.
Often on Fifa 11 i would come up against teams that had lots of IF's but when you add up all the player ratings overall their team was worse than mine made up entirely of standard players.

Just keen to hear peoples thoughts on why they bother with inform's, particularly when its cheaper to get a better standard player in the position, even if that requires a bit of investment to change the players position etc.

LThompson6
09-27-2011, 12:50 PM
Because it may be the best player for chemistry that they can get for the team there making, or because they like the player I bought informs when they were improved versions of players I already had.

romanzad
09-27-2011, 12:50 PM
I would just like a little clarification over the crazyness people seem to have with these cards. Any 80 card is an 80 card inform or not so whilst i appreciate the fact having inform's is nice to show off etc, I believe i'm right in them being a waste of coin more often than not.
Often on Fifa 11 i would come up against teams that had lots of IF's but when you add up all the player ratings overall their team was worse than mine made up entirely of standard players.

Just keen to hear peoples thoughts on why they bother with inform's, particularly when its cheaper to get a better standard player in the position, even if that requires a bit of investment to change the players position etc.

i was lead to believe that in form players had their stats increased? could be mistaken though!

Eggnogga
09-27-2011, 01:42 PM
Thread title makes me laugh. What would you like to inform the player of?

CFC07
09-27-2011, 02:53 PM
Ifs have hidden increased stats and look cool :p

LNG SaNdMaN
09-28-2011, 08:53 AM
I bought informs when they were improved versions of players I already had.

This is pretty much what I did with UT11. I got quite a few IFs in packs, but sold them on in order to buy IFs for my team.

It did start getting a bit silly towards the end, though, when you had about 3 or 4 IF versions of certain players, plus a TOTY version...

tuk3r
09-28-2011, 09:50 PM
The inform player cards are BLACK! ;)

Mykel 13
09-29-2011, 02:52 AM
The inform player cards are BLACK! ;)
You had to play the race card...

MxPx
09-29-2011, 02:58 AM
Whats it mean when the skill number on the card is white, rather than black? And whole card has a shiny animation on top of it? Is that IF?

WzKy
09-29-2011, 06:26 AM
IF players have crazy stats. If I'm not mistaken, last year IF Janssen had an 80 rating, but had passing stats in the 90's, and his free kick stats were all at 99.

The rating on the top of the card, or any of the other numbers on the card, aren't accurate at all when it comes to IF players.

neeker75
09-29-2011, 07:42 AM
Whats it mean when the skill number on the card is white, rather than black? And whole card has a shiny animation on top of it? Is that IF?

That's a "rare" card.