PDA

View Full Version : Wesker?

resevil239
09-27-2011, 01:02 PM
I never go the chance to play RE two and three. I read the book based off of two and got a significant amount of info about 3 from wikis and what not. I was wondering if this is the first game to not only have weasker since the original, but also the first to have him no longer completely human. His portrayal in RE5 was ridiculous and I'm really hoping hes much better in this one (in terms of personality.goals. The way they actually showed him was fine till he basically became another tyrant). Also, is this the first (and apparently only, since the story of 5 was garbage and so was 4, but only in the context of RE) game that actually gives decent info about what happened to the stars after RE1 and what happened after the raccoon city outbreak? I never got to two and three because after buying a gamecube specifically for the RE games I realized that RE2+3 (used) were (and still are) selling for $20 AND that they aren't remade like RE1 and refused to pay that much for such an old game. I' very much hoping they will release them as HD remakes, but I'll eventually play them even if they don't.

Plym
09-27-2011, 01:14 PM
Yup, this is the first time Wesker is seen with superhuman powers.